BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mousse Volupte transforms medium to thick hair into extravagantly full styles with alluring movement, lush torch and brilliant luster. Rich, creamy texture delivers tailored moisture, control and long-lasting volume magnification. .

Mavel D.
Chula Vista, CA
Love the way this smells, but my hair goes limp in a couple of hours. I feel like it initially gives my hair a boost, but since I have thick, heavy hair....it just does not last. I don't like putting so many products in my hair, but I find that I have to use an additional hair spray to keep my hair looking good.
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
I have very curly hair so this stuff is great for keeping my curly bouncy and nice without weighing down my hair! Sometimes it can be a tad bit crunchy but I just work my fingers through it and it's fine! I love the scent and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Crystal T.
Las Vegas
I like the mousse because it isn't as stiff as hairspray. It gives your hair texture without making it feel like there's a bunch of product in your hair. Your hair is still able to move but keeps it in a style that is manageable.
Marissa H.
Medford, MN
I loved using this product, it holds great without being crunchy. You're hair stays in place and still looks nice and smooth. It gives my flat hair volume. I will definitely be buying this again. It smells pretty good too!
dorentina i.
I cant help it omg this is amazing, so light weight. it compares because of how it doesn't leave you hair crunchy. Very effective it leaves my hair with curls for at least 3 days. The sent is not strong at all its actually very nice, one thing they could improve is the how sticky it is.
mary c.
Dayton, OH
I like to scrunch the mouse into my hair in the morning to help give volume and hold to my style. I like to do soft waves and then use my fingers to get this in at the scalp for the volume. I then scrunch a few bits throughout the rest of my hair.
CeCe D.
Lake Park, GA
Worked okay to style my hairbut left my hair feeling dirty. Would like to find something that made my hair feel thicker but did not weigh heavy on my hair or make it feel dirty.
Deni M.
Paramount, CA
I like it because it doesn't leave my hair to sticky nor hard. After, I apply the mouse on my hair I am able to style with the other brands I couldn't do that because it would leave me dandruff .
Betty B.
Varnado
L'oreal professional texture mousse gives my straight hair a lot of bounce and fullness. It helps to hold the curl longer. Something I really need.
Stephany L.
Fort Riley, KS
Love this mousse smells great & doesn't leave my hair hard I've been switching products my hair is wavy but mostly straight & it works great
Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
Is coming only in this size??
Kimberly J.
Looking for a new mousse. How well does this mousse hold up through out the day?