Hair CareHair Styling ProductsL'Oréal Professionnel
Texture Expert Smooth Velours Smoothing Lotion

L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Smooth Velours Smoothing Lotion

by L'Oréal Professionnel

Smooth Velours transforms medium to thick hair into silken, smooth styles with light control and shimmering radiance. Ideally formulated for heat styling and protection against mechanical and environment factors. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Smooth Velours Smoothing Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Nina T.
Jefferson Cty, MO
L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Smooth Velours Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Nina T.
My go-to product when my hairstyle just isn't looking right. Says it works for fine hair, but I use it on medium to thick hair after I style to give it a bit of oomph and shine. Leaves my hair smelling great, tames frizzy ends and isn't too greasy. It has also lasted me a while, as I only use it on the lower half of my hair and never above the ears.
Lulu C.
Oviedo, FL
Easy to apply to the hair and last for long. A good value product compared with other similar product.
Sarah D.
Brookings, SD
This lotion felt so good the first time I used it. I feel really comfortable and I have even suggested it to my bestfriend to use it, and she liked it.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Smooth Velours Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Kamille G.
This product is great when applying to your damaged ends right before you blow-dry. It smooths everything out prior to using any oils. I think it would work great for those with chemically-damaged hair. & again, I love the smell to this & all L'oreal products in general!
Angie O.
This product works great with my sensitive skin and offers a lot of moisture to my skin. I would highly recommend this item.
Jennifer Z.
Haverhill, MA
Made my hair feel slik and shiny. Not greasy. Great product. Does not damage hair Smell is good
Kimberly H.
Smiths Creek, MI
Love this product I have frizzy hair and this product works wonders on my hair. Will continue to use it unless I find something better ..
Kris S.
Farmingville, NY
This is great if you have curly to frizzy hair. Definitely tames the frizz and defines curls.
Lindsey M.
Ashland
Great for adding texture to beachy waves that are so in right now! So user friendly. Worth the buy, I convinced all my friends to buy it!
Tammy N.
This product barely even works. I don't like it, it make me feel weird. It's just not really helpful.

Looking for your answer?