BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth Essence transforms fine, limp hair into velvety, frizz free forms with soft body and satin shine. Uniquely customized without weight to enable fine textures to flow with a smooth, natural movement & anti-static finish. .

Nina T.
Springfield, MO
My go-to product when my hairstyle just isn't looking right. Says it works for fine hair, but I use it on medium to thick hair after I style to give it a bit of oomph and shine. Leaves my hair smelling great, tames frizzy ends and isn't too greasy. It has also lasted me a while, as I only use it on the lower half of my hair and never above the ears.
Amanda J.
Auburn, NH
Love this product for sealing my split ends and adding texture to my fine hair. Smells nice, not too overpowering. Convenient bottle that twists open at the end.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
This product is great when applying to your damaged ends right before you blow-dry. It smooths everything out prior to using any oils. I think it would work great for those with chemically-damaged hair. & again, I love the smell to this & all L'oreal products in general!
Renee S.
I received this product in a giveaway bag a while ago at a L'Oreal INOA / L.A.M.B. Fashion show in San Francisco and it was incredible! It really does smooth hair without weighing it down or making it feel greasy and it smells absolutely amazing! I'm not sure what retailers currently stock this product but I've found luck online on amazon.com
Brandy P.
Edmond, OK
This cream worked miracles on my fried, overprocessed, downright nasty ends. My hair looked shiny and normal for the first time in weeks. I applied only to damp ends and blow dried. I thought I'd have to cut my hair, now I think I can hold off.
Jade H.
Duncanville, TX
This a great product! I use it after washing and conditioning my hair and it leaves it soft f, frizz free, and healthy. I've use other products similar but none of them can compete with this product. I love the smell it leaves on my hair. it isn't heavy on my hair . its just great
valerie h.
Fontana, CA
Makes my hair super soft and light. I hate my hair because its super frizzy and unmanageable for hairstyles but this product worked and it made it soft and silky. It does not leave a funny smell on your hair either or makes it sticky. I would recommend.
Amanda R.
Roanoke, VA
Does an amazing job at keeping my hair not frizzy! Also my hair usually gets this really greasy look when i use other products but with this one my hair never looks greasy! I love it! Totally affordable too!
Sara M.
I love the way this makes my hair feel without being weighted down. It is great for thick hair which I have. It takes out what ever frizz might try to pop up.
Linda T.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! I used it once on my hair and the difference was actually noticeable. It just made my hair feel softer and smoothr. I love that feeling!