L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Smooth Essence Weightless Smoother uploaded by Kamille G.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth Essence transforms fine, limp hair into velvety, frizz free forms with soft body and satin shine. Uniquely customized without weight to enable fine textures to flow with a smooth, natural movement & anti-static finish. .

Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great when applying to your damaged ends right before you blow-dry. It smooths everything out prior to using any oils. I think it would work great for those with chemically-damaged hair. & again, I love the smell to this & all L'oreal products in general!
Renee S.
I received this product in a giveaway bag a while ago at a L'Oreal INOA / L.A.M.B. Fashion show in San Francisco and it was incredible! It really does smooth hair without weighing it down or making it feel greasy and it smells absolutely amazing! I'm not sure what retailers currently stock this product but I've found luck online on amazon.com
Georgia G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Love this product! Makes my thick hair silky smooth. My hair is difficult to use products with as it's very fine.
Jordan K.
Love this product. My hair is naturally wavy so this helps smooth out the texture of my hair!
Sara G.
Morgantown, Wv
Love this product! it gets my hair really soft and smooth even when its feeling a little dry to begin with.
Selena J.
Las Vegas, NV
All I have to say is amzaingggggggggggg, love love love love loveeeeeeee it
Linda T.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! I used it once on my hair and the difference was actually noticeable. It just made my hair feel softer and smoothr. I love that feeling!
Brandy P.
Edmond, OK
This cream worked miracles on my fried, overprocessed, downright nasty ends. My hair looked shiny and normal for the first time in weeks. I applied only to damp ends and blow dried. I thought I'd have to cut my hair, now I think I can hold off.
Ashley L.
Cicero, IL
Amazing! It really helps your hair aghhhhh I'm in love😍😍 keeps your hair in place without any fly always or frizzy messes.
Jade H.
Duncanville, TX
This a great product! I use it after washing and conditioning my hair and it leaves it soft f, frizz free, and healthy. I've use other products similar but none of them can compete with this product. I love the smell it leaves on my hair. it isn't heavy on my hair . its just great