L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Perfect Shimmer Shine Illuminating Mist for Course Hair

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #81 in Hair Mists

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Texture Expert Perfect Shimmer Shine Illuminating Mist transforms coarse, rebellious hair with radiant luster and shine. Custom designed to deliver an even veil of glass-like reflection without added weight or residue for a perfect style...

Buy on Amazon
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I have meadium to thick blonde hair that is well past my collarbone. Blonde hair has the tendency to get dull if it gets too dry, which easily happens if the hair is color treated. Anyhow, I have not had much success with liquid shine enhancers in the past. I found that they left my hair greasy-looking when applied on dry hair, and if I used it while my hair was damp, I never noticed the product.
Along came this PerfectShimmer - it really is perfect! A light mist gives my hair a pretty shine, but does NOT look glittery at all! A little heavier and my hair looks shiny, but is completely manageable and not "slippery" at all!
L'oreal is making some of the best haircare products out there right now, especially the Texture line. This shine mist works well with the flexible hold Texture hairspray #3. It doesn't make your hair sticky, greasy, or heavy.
Evangelina P.
Can you believe this stuff actually works and see her feeling great I love the bottle of the smell not only that but I like that it gets the job done to my hair after putting this in my hair it made my hair feel so silky and smooth
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Holds my style really well without my hair feeling crunchy which is what I love most in any hairsray. Doesn't hold up as well in really humid weather though but still pretty good. just needs to be touched up when humid.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I liked this because who doesn't like to have a little shimmery shine in their hair?! I will use this on days when I just want a little extra, or on occasions such as Halloween, if I'm going to a concert.
Monica H.
Santiago de Chile
It's really good product, it leaves you perfect good looking all night long. But, maybe it's too weak or light for someone with a really straight hair. Thefore, it's a great product for everyday use.
Nefertiti J.
Look let's be real - L'Oreal is one of the best brands out there. When you have thick, course, unruly, or damaged hair I think this is an awesome product to have in your beauty cabinet.
Sandra G.
Lenoir City, TN
I have been using Loreal Shimmer Shine and it works great leaving my hair smooth and shiny, I have found that I need to be careful not to overdo it or it does leave m y hair looking a bit oily but that seems to be when I get shorthanded with it.
Kim T.
South Beloit, IL
Product leaves my coarse wavy hair shiny and smooth and feeling amazing. I use a few times a week and love the results that it provides, it makes my colored hair look so much healthier with natural shine.
Elizabeth C.
A light mist gives my hair a pretty shine, but does NOT look glittery. It helps me tame the frizzies on top too. It's light, not like a putting a helmet on your head.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Every girl needs some shimmer shine! This stuff works great when straitening your hair and even curling it. Be careful not to use too much because it will cause your hair to look greasy.