L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Infinium 4 Hairspray Extreme Hold Finishing Spray uploaded by Yogesh S.L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Infinium 4 Hairspray Extreme Hold Finishing Spray uploaded by Gia A.L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Infinium 4 Hairspray Extreme Hold Finishing Spray uploaded by VE 1086392 Noriannys C.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #41 in Texturizing Spray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Infinium. Beyond Glamour. Haute couture styling for technical precision, enduring elegance and infinite results. Infinium microdiffuser spray brings dryness with dramatic, long-lasting results. Reach new creative heights with the unique ability to comb and recomb hair without residue, while providing shape memory. Lock in style with a natural feel, elegant construction and optimal shine. Ultra-dry formula with revolutionary, patent pending technology. Microdiffuser system: super fine mist, even distribution. Humidity resistance. .

Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Loved using this product on my clients at the salon.
They revamped all the hairsprays so they no longer have this colored bottle in the stores.
The new look is much sleeker and helps gives the hair the texture it needs without getting out of control. A little goes along way. If you ever have any questions I suggest stop by your local L’Oreal Salon and give the spray a try. You won’t be disappointed !
Shareece G.
Woodstock
I use this holding spray for competition cheer and this last for a good while as in hours it's a strong hold it's usually hard for it to come out once I wash my hair but other than that it's a good hold
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at target as a quick but while out of town and I was kind of impressed by it. It's fairly affordable, and held my loose curls in all night at an outdoor wedding. It really did the trick. It isn't however, good for every day use as it's very firm holding. I also prefer my hairspray to smell really good, and although this smells ok, there was nothing that set the smell apart from other hair sprays. All and all, for the money and the job it did keeping my hair in place, it did a good job.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
This laque is awesome, every time i want a high hairstyle only i apply a bit and ready my hair will remain where i want, whenever i use it for special occasions and if i want a rock and roll hairstyle is ideal! i love it!
Priscila R.
Corona, CA
I really like this hair spray & even though i almost never use hair spray on y hair I find that I always reach for this one in particular! I like the way it holds my hair styles & doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or hard in any way! I love this a lot!
Amanda G.
Bel Air, MD
I have used other extreme hold hair sprays in the past and they have left my hair sticky and very hard. But with this particular one i still was able to restyle my hair even though i had already sprayed it all over. Also the product did not leave my color looking darker then normal like some sprsys do. I gave only 3 stars because it is a little pricey.
Amanda W.
Cinti, OH
This product is nice as it does not leave one's hair feeling extremely sticky or like it has a lot of product in it.

My hair stays soft and also stays styled which is the desire when someone uses hair spray.
I would highly recommend this to someone.
Candi B.
This is one of the best finishing sprays I have found for my thin hair. I use it to slick back my fly aways when my hair is in a ponytail and also while curling my hair. it really holds the curl which is something I have difficulty with normally.
Monse F.
My keeps my hair smooth and natural I use it all the time when I curl my hair plenty of people that I know have been using the product for quite a while and I have all the results have been perfect great and awesome where are you
Haley S.
This works pretty well. It's a very solid hold hairspray. The scent is what I'd call normal hair spray scent - somewhat strong. I like it compared to my normal hairspray but it's more expensive than what I'd normally pay.
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
I have fine hair, its hard for me to find a hairspray or finishing spray that doesn't make my hair too sticky or scrunchy. How does this make your hair feel?