BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Work a small sized amount of product in the palm of the hand and apply to towel dried hair. Blow dry. Alternatively, apply section by section to dry hair for enhanced shine.

Eva F.
San Diego, CA
This product is awesome if you have frizzy hair. I use almost every day. The consistency is very nice and it definitely met my expectations. I have almost ran out so I need to guy by more I would definitely recommend it to others LOVE IT !!'mm
jaime r.
Land O Lakes, FL
I really love this product. Not only does it smell great but it leaves my hair frizz free on those hot and humid days. I put on my hair while wet before I blow dry and my hair us silky smooth. I highly recommend
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
If you are someone who has dry, frizzy hair that you would like a product that can help tame that, this is definitely your go to product. The best, I love this product is very helpful sometimes. It gives your hair a soft and little shine on your hair.
Nicholas W.
Keeps my hair nice and held up throughout the day without leaving scalp sticky, like other products do. My coarse hair is held up by this product easily since it has a robust hold up. This product doesn't cost that much compared to products. My other family members use this often.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA
Love this product!! I use it right after I come out of the shower keep my hair nice and frizz free. And the price is even better because it is inexpensive !! Great product :)
Perla A.
It helps me with my frezy hair and my hair is extremely frezy I put all types of products I my hair and this one works just fine.
Brenda A.
cuida muy bien mi cabello, se ocupa de mantenerlo en su lugar por un largo tiempo
Janet S.
Awesome awesome product highly recommend! Think it super affordable must have
Lily M.
I can easily see why people would buy this product and also why there is such a strong rave for it. However, when i tried it, i did not like it. But that is my opinion, it is a personal view. If you are someone who has dry, frizzy hair that you would like a product that can help tame that, this is definitely your go to product.
Mariana F.
Over the years I've never found an anti freeze anything that would work on my hair, but this L'oreal anti-freeze gelee is the best thing I could've bought for my hair ever