L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Expansion Body Activating Mousse, Fine Hair

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Expansion Transforms Fine, Limp Hair Into Boundless, Body-Full Expressions Of Volume And Bounce. Body-Activating Texturizers Customized For Thin, Lifeless Hair Provide Cushioning, Buoyancy And Style Vitality. Made In Canada Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With L'oreal Usa, Inc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of L'oreal Usa, Inc. L'oreal Usa, Inc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.

Buy on Amazon*
Shaunika S.
Hawesville , KY
This is a great styling product to scrunch your hair with. It keeps curls in all day. I love that it makes your hair look great.
Denisse C.
One of my favorite moose. Keeps my curls nice and soft. No frizz or dryness. I recommend this nice smelling product. Love it!!
Menahil F.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This really provides my hair with a lot of texture . I really, really, really do not think I can go out without using.
Brittany O.
Pineville, KY
One of my favorite L'Oréal products to use and works great with my thick and short stubborn hair.
Autumn M.
Saginaw, MI
This mousse gave my usually fine limp hair a lot of body without my hair looking wet or crunchy!
Christina Y.
Atlanta, GA
Great product, works really well compared to others I have tried and bottle lasts a long time.
Evelyn D.
I love this product but the smell isint to great but i love how it doesent have a bad texture
Cladrian B.
My favorite product ever!! This product works great on my hair. Holds in my thick wavey hair!
Jannette M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the Smell. I don't use this on a daily basis. Just when going out for defining curl.
Robyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great, non-tacky mousse that makes styling hair super easy. It's a great everyday product!