L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Expansion Body Activating Mousse, Fine Hair

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Expansion Transforms Fine, Limp Hair Into Boundless, Body-Full Expressions Of Volume And Bounce. Body-Activating Texturizers Customized For Thin, Lifeless Hair Provide Cushioning, Buoyancy And Style Vitality. Made In Canada Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With L'oreal Usa, Inc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of L'oreal Usa, Inc. L'oreal Usa, Inc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.

Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse,so much it's probably one of of all time favorites! It works so well in all desired areas such as volume & body, texture, bounce, and gives you a great style everytime! I also love the clean smell it has I know my hair will always smell amazing when I use this ! I highly suggest you all try this great hair mousse!
Ya e probado este mousse y me gustó porque mi pelo es rizado y de esponja mucho.. pero este mousse me lo deja suave y sin frizz..
Nithi S.
Okemos, MI
I just love this product!! Sure for fine hair to give a try!! Yay will recommend to my friends .. It's bit pricey too but come in a long way!!!!!
Autumn M.
Saginaw, MI
This mousse gave my usually fine limp hair a lot of body without my hair looking wet or crunchy!
Lindsey B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Works well for me. I absolutely HAVE TO wash after I use this. No dry shampoo. The day after my hair will be a greasy mess. It achieves lots of volume the day of, though.
Mary S.
Frankfort, NY
This mouse styles perfectly. Advise to put in hair when slightly wet still for scrunching. Did not hold up the original style all day but it still looked good when it came out a little bit.
Nansy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I strongly recommend this mousse, i have thin hair so this gives volume to my hair...
Menahil F.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This really provides my hair with a lot of texture . I really, really, really do not think I can go out without using.
Christina Y.
Atlanta, GA
Great product, works really well compared to others I have tried and bottle lasts a long time.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
I love this mousse, it smells amazing. It works wonders for fine hair like mine. The only downfall I would say its that it dried up my hair a little. But other than that its awesome!