L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Expansion Body Activating Mousse, Fine Hair

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Expansion Transforms Fine, Limp Hair Into Boundless, Body-Full Expressions Of Volume And Bounce. Body-Activating Texturizers Customized For Thin, Lifeless Hair Provide Cushioning, Buoyancy And Style Vitality. Made In Canada Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With L'oreal Usa, Inc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of L'oreal Usa, Inc. L'oreal Usa, Inc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.

Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse,so much it's probably one of of all time favorites! It works so well in all desired areas such as volume & body, texture, bounce, and gives you a great style everytime! I also love the clean smell it has I know my hair will always smell amazing when I use this ! I highly suggest you all try this great hair mousse!
Vanessa C.
Pelham, AL
I like this mousse because it gives structure to my naturally wavy hair without leaving it crunchy. My hair is full and voluminous even when I leave it air dry. Other products tend to weigh down my hair leaving it flat and lifeless. I would recommend this product for those with thick, naturally wavy hair.
Bethanne S.
New Haven, MI
It gives structure to my wavy hair, it smells really really good and i like this mousse because i like loreal products it is one of the best products it is very effective it met all of my expectations and i would totally recommend to others so they can have a wonderful hair product
Mary S.
Frankfort, NY
This mouse styles perfectly. Advise to put in hair when slightly wet still for scrunching. Did not hold up the original style all day but it still looked good when it came out a little bit.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
I love this mousse, it smells amazing. It works wonders for fine hair like mine. The only downfall I would say its that it dried up my hair a little. But other than that its awesome!
Lindsey B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Works well for me. I absolutely HAVE TO wash after I use this. No dry shampoo. The day after my hair will be a greasy mess. It achieves lots of volume the day of, though.
nicole b.
Tucson, AZ
I really enojoyed this product it was so good could of been a tad better i bought this at a hair salon very nice scent hair feels amazing after very good it was alrigh value wasn't that bad but good qulity could of been bigger
Nithi S.
Okemos, MI
I just love this product!! Sure for fine hair to give a try!! Yay will recommend to my friends .. It's bit pricey too but come in a long way!!!!!
Sky S.
South Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives my curls great texture, bounce, body and a beautiful after shine! Felt just like the pros use in the salons. You won't be disappointed!
Ya e probado este mousse y me gustó porque mi pelo es rizado y de esponja mucho.. pero este mousse me lo deja suave y sin frizz..