BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Architexture transforms fine, limp hair into styles with matte texturization and strong but pliable hold. Customized to provide form, structure and definition on fine hair while maintaining style reworkability. .

Shelby V.
Raeford, NC
Love this. Not sticky or greasy. It's like a wax or gum. A little goes a long way. Smells great. Lllll)llllllllllllllllllllllllllklkhhhhhhhhhybybtbybtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbybtbybybybybybybybybybyg gvtvtvtvrvrvtvtbtb
Kelly F.
Erie, PA
This paste is a great styling product. The overall finished product is nothing short of perfection! I do wish the texture, smell, and packaging was a little more appealing, but the product works well!
Elisa G.
Plainfield, NJ
Just cut my hair into a pixie and this product is great but does not have enough hold for me. With this I feel my hair is styled but it can blow out of place by the wind. I need something a little stronger but for what it is, I think its a great overall product.
Deanna S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Product is great for pixie style hair. I like that it's dose the leave you hair sticky. You can mold your hair into any style you want or just use a little bit to keep the fly-a-ways down.
Keshav B.
seattle, wa
This product is great for razor cut styles. It has a nice texture, adds volume, isn't too sticky or hard and washes off your hands easily. And when you smell it has a nice scent.
Rocio R.
San Diego
Esta crema es basica en mi kit para peinarme,t da volumen , moldea,sin dejarte ese look pesado y pegajoso,se acabo lo aburrido, !usala!,,no t arrepentiras
Ashely S.
Florence, KY
I felt that the product left my hair a bit oily. It worked on styling though. My spouse uses it more than I do and he seems to enjoy it.
Eddie L.
Brownsville, TX
This one make my hair last the way I like it all day and it the best I use it awesome and it smells really good and hold forever
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
Love love love this! Perfect texturizer leaves an amazing matte finish! And is a perfect addition to anyone's hair care routine
Charles O.
Mountain Home, TX
Stuff made my hair thingies feel good. I was so happy when I used it in the shower. showers are good. i like Showers.