BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tecni.Art Wild Stylers Crepage de Chignon - L'Oral Professionnel Tecni.Art Wild Stylers Crpage de Chignon mineral powder spray adds texture and hold to any style.Benefits:Light holdMineral powder sprayBuild and finish texturized stylesMatte effect - Tecni.Art Wild Stylers Crepage de Chignon

Buy on Beauty ...
Holly B.
Bonneau, SC
This product is really good it smells good it is not sticky is it doesn't leave residue it's really good for all what it needs to do it all so yeah
bianca t.
Somerset, KY
Loreal is one of my favorite is smooth for my hair and i don't have to use much conditioner at all and my hair smells good
Uyen N.
Beaverton, OR
L'oreal is da best!!!!! Is really good and this are the best choice and I recommend you to bgetting this product!!!
Armani F.
San Antonio, TX
It is so good my hair is all ways nice I buy it all the I'm not sure how you would compare alternatives
Zaida c.
This is my absolute favorite hair product. It smells so good and leaves my hair looking awesome...!!!!!
Lisi A.
I have used this L'Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Hairmix Sublime Shine since it's launched. I have tried others, but nothing comes close... It's light, not greasy and tames all the bits of hair which just don't settle. You only need one squirt!
Nicole L.
Literally the best.I've used it and I'm gonna continue using it.Its styles your hair really perfectly .I find that this is the best brand compared to others.I met my expectations on the 1st use.I've been using it for a few months now and I'm not going to any others brand cause this is amazing .
axelle h.
Cranbourne East VIC
Its great to use , i think this would work on any hair type , its one of the best product i have use , i have spent a lot of money hair stuff but this one is amazing n i definitely think everyone should try this
Tammy L.
Saint John, NB
I love the L'Oreal product line. Leaves my hair clean, shinny and healthy looking.. My hair is very straight and thick. These products really fix split and dead ends..I'll never use another product.
priscila m.
This product is so so good.
i love you L'Oreal Professionnel product.
this product is long lasting.

L'Oreal is better then someothers products.
this ptoduct
exceeded my expectations...............
i recommend for all the girls tha want a beautiful hair