L'Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Tecni Art Hairmix Sublime Shine uploaded by Sonali J.L'Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Tecni Art Hairmix Sublime Shine uploaded by Alaa a.L'Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Tecni Art Hairmix Sublime Shine uploaded by Jenilyn B.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Tecni Art Hairmix Sublime Shine This sublime shine from loreal will help to nourish and tame very dry frizzy hair with. It leaves your hair amazingly shiny and more manageable. Directions Of Use: Apply tecni art Hairmix Sublime Shine to your shampooed towel dried hair Use 2-3 pump Spread it evenly over your lengths and ends and style as required.

Jenilyn B.
I did try this product and I like so much I like the smell the result of my hair after using it, very worth it, my hair used to be damage and right now my hair is looking good, even it is not say that can treat my hair damage but it works 😊
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I've used this product in the past. I would certainly buy it again. You apply it on damp, clean hair. It leaves hair shiny and soft.
Ana A.
Vista
L'Oreal proffesional techi art hair mix shine looking hair gives you volume to your hair it smells really good
Khadijah A.
Give me shine please. This product does wonders. I'm telling you guys. Use this and thank me later.
Rafaella M.
Love this product. Use and recommend always. My friends used and me too!!! I love L'oreal
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Want shiny beautiful hair that smells great? Look no more! Give it a try you'll love it
Ana R.
Belem
Produto muito bom hidrata e cuida bastante dps cabelos e isso que procuro em.produtpsnpra cabelo que de pra ele o que de fato ele precisa tonificar e dar brilho
Viviane M.
São bom para meu cabelo que meio rebelde mais sempre modifico os produto para não fica sempre usando o mesmo mais ultilizo sempre
MANEL H.
roberto r.
No utiliso esos producto no puedo dar opinion de algo que realmente no utiliso con regularidad seria engañoso de mi parte