L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler

by L'Oréal Professionnel

A professional straightening and curling iron that uses the power of steam to instantly transform your hair, from perfectly straight to natural waves. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns:- Curl enhancing- Straightening- Frizz reducingKey Benefits: - Straightens hair or creates beachy waves- Controls frizz and reduces the appearance of split endsWhat Else You Need to Know: Steam technology surrounds hair with steady distribution of steam while never getting hair wet.

Is this good for Curly hair??
Is this pricy?
How much does this typically cost?
Start your review of L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler!
Pawtucket, RI
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Stephanie O.
I absolutely love it, first of all packaging really cute and love the white color. really easy to use just fill the bottle that came with it. wait until the light stops flashing and just part your hair and use. I do have a lot of hair so the only thing is that it is a little heavy, my wrist did hurt a little after I was done. other than that ir was amazing make sure your hair is untangled as well. my hair was very straight. never used a straightener to curl my hair so I will be trying that next.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Sully B.
I have 2c/3a curls and tend to stay away from flat irons because they fry my hair and ruin my curl pattern. The L'oreal Steampod impressed me because it left my hair smooth and silky without it feeling like it damaged my hair. My hair was pin straight after using, which is hard to achieve and it withstood the humidity test. My curls bounced back after I washed my hair!
Los Angeles, CA
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Fumiko K.
I have wavy, thick, coarse, damaged, very unruly hair. I’ve been dealing with this hair all my life and a flat iron has been something that I don’t hesitate to invest a bit of money into. So I have owned good irons but Steampod is by far the best. This, of course, straightens hair well but what differentiates Steampod from others is how soft hair feels afterwards. Because my hair is coarse, it gets stiff straight like needles when ironed, but not with Steampod. My hair looks naturally straight because of the obvious softness. And the result lasts until the next shampoo. My hair is usually messy and tangled when I wake up but it’s been surprisingly neat since I started using Steampod. It takes a few times to get used to because it’s bulky and heavy, and you always have to keep one specific side downward (you can’t flip sides). And distilled water that some people are asking about - I do recommend using distilled only because it would need to be descaled if tap water was used, which isn’t easy to do. Scaling definitely causes poor performance. I was initially concerned about having to use distilled water but actually this little water tank lasts a long time once it’s filled, probably about 6-7 treatments or more. So it’s manageable. I highly recommend it especially to people with corse, thick, damaged hair!
Bartow, FL
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Zenaida P.
Loreal Professionnel Steampod 💕 My sister used it today for the first time. It has 3 heat levels. With a few passes the hair is straightened. It is perfect if you are looking to create a different style such as soft curls. Ideal for adding a youthful touch to your hair with soft waves or enhancing your hair with a shiny, gentle, and fantastic ironing. 💕 Comparing it with others... The best thing about this hair iron is that is does not burn the hair and doesn't leave a burning smell. One detail that should be improved is their weight, lighter would be much better. I recommend it and I invited you to try this fantastic product! 💖 I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purpose. #loreal #lorealparis #lorealsteampod #lorealprofessionnel #steampodloreal #lorealpro #influenstervoxbox #influenster #voxbox #complementary #lorealprofessional
Lucama, NC
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Veronica S.
My first time ever using a steam flat iron like this and I was very impressed. This was very easy to use and it left my hair feeling very smooth with no flyaways! I’ve been using it for about a week and I love it.
Huntington Pk, CA
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Alicia H.
I recieved this free from influenster for review purposes but that wont change my honest review, because that's what I am here for . I have messy semy curly hair and with a regular straightener I have to go over several times to achieve a look that damages my hair. at first it was difficult to use but with time it became easier. my hair looks healthier and lasts more straight than with similar pods or straighteners, I would recommend this and am open to questions for honest answers. #influenster @influenster #free #lorealparis
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Alexa F.
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Alexa F.
TLDR; doesn’t work any better than cheaper alternatives. It’s a straightening iron. Does what you’d expect it to, straightens and curls your hair. Does it do it better than other hot tools? I’d say no. The steam pod still uses hot plates. I don’t know if that comes to a surprise for anybody else but I wasn’t expecting it. I guess it makes sense that there still needs to be something to literally flatten the hair besides steam. This review is written after only one use but it wasn’t love at first sight. Simple as that. It’s heavy (heavier than the average because duh, there’s a whole contraption added to it). But maybe it’s supposed to be better for your hair long term with the wet heat and all. Who knows. It’s easy to use tho. Very straight forward directions, even without directions I think someone could figure it out. 3 temp settings 350, 390, 410F. Disclaimer: I have very easy hair to work with (thick, healthy, fairly straight to begin with). When I used the steampod my hair was clean, completely dried, and combed through. I straightened and curled my hair.
El Paso, TX
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Jade M.
I didn’t love this flat iron like I thought I would . It was my first time using a steam one It was ok and I had to go back with my flat iron to make my hair smooth . I had to use at a high temperature to even make it a little straight and with my blonde hair I don’t like that . It is very high priced and I would not buy it at full price . I was really excited to try it out and it just did not meet my expectations.
San Antonio, TX
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Elizabeth R.
I am so happy to try this Steam Pod. My overall impression was that it is big. I wish the next version is smaller and great for travel. I watched the tutorial but wasn’t able to get the look shown. I decided to go with a flat style. It worked great! Love the convenience of the small comb. I didn’t add any hair spray, moose or gel after styling. My hair looked great for about 3 days until it became oily at the roots. ( I have oily hair) . I wanted to wash it anyways. I let my hair dry after applying heat protection. Next day, I tried to do the curls again. This time, i decided to just use the steam pod like i have used other flat irons before. My hair looked so cute! I loved how shiny and soft my hair looked! I definitely recommend!
Henderson, NV
L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Flat Iron & Styler uploaded by Jordan B.
I really wanted to love this product and was really excited to try it out. Unfortunately, this just didn’t cut it for me. I have naturally straight hair so the straightener was useless for me. But I gave it a try anyway. It left my hair super soft and gave volume. For someone this curly hair, this would probably be great! I also tried using it to curl my hair. The first time was a disaster. The instructions didn’t help at all. It took a couple tries to get a technique down. I found that you have to twist the hair with your fingers after you steam them, so they actually curl. You don’t have very much control of the curls either. But it did leave my hair soft and the curls were big and full of volume. Overall I wouldn’t use it as part of my regular styling products. But if you have curly hair and looking for a straightener that may be less damaging to your hair definitely give this a go!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...