L'Oréal Professionnel S?rie Expert Vitamino Color Smoothing Cream For Colored Hair

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

S?rie Expert Vitamino Color Smoothing Cream For Colored Hair - L'Or?al Professionnel xlsImpprod13201035 weightlessly adds condition, radiance and shine to color-treated hair. The Vitamino A-OX Complex of antixoidants and UV filters helps withstand elements that fade color & shine.Key ingredients:Incell: Patented multi-dimensional ceramide that strengthens and conditions the hair.Hydro-resist: Cationic silicones create a protective, weightless shield to repel water on the surface of the hair.Not animal tested. - S?rie Expert Vitamino Color Smoothing Cream For Colored Hair see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Marie-Ève C.
Shawinigan
I just LOVE this product! My hair used to be really dry, but with Expert Vitamino Color Smoothing Cream For Colored Hair by L'Oreal Professionnel serie, my hair are just so shinny, hydrate and smooth !
Zoe R.
I love all the vitamino products they are awesome for my blonde colored hair. I work in a salon and I usually use schwarzkopf but I've been recently buying loreal products and I am very happy
Maria Z.
It cleans my hair and leaves it shiny and smooth. It's very gentle, and it smells great! I've noticed a healthier feel to my hair since I've started using it. I'll gladly keep getting it and using it, it really does make a difference in colored hair!
Kamille M.
I reallly love the L'Oreal Professionnel Expert Vitamino Color Smoothing Cream For Colored Hair because its really gentle for my hair. mostly I have curly hair. so its perfect to use, and it also nourish and smoothd my hair.
Harita P.
North Battleford
Good product...good good
Help a lot for colord hair...u should try this product.......,,..............,..................
Josée-Micaëlle M.
Laval
So in love with it! The hair are nourished and smell sooooooooo good ! Worth the price ! Got mine at Winners !
Justine R.
Montreal, Quebec
Love this for my coloured hair!! Anyone who wants something that smooths you hair out try it!!!