L'Oréal Professionnel S?rie Expert Vitamino Color Smoothing Cream For Colored Hair

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

S?rie Expert Vitamino Color Smoothing Cream For Colored Hair - L'Or?al Professionnel xlsImpprod13201035 weightlessly adds condition, radiance and shine to color-treated hair. The Vitamino A-OX Complex of antixoidants and UV filters helps withstand elements that fade color & shine.Key ingredients:Incell: Patented multi-dimensional ceramide that strengthens and conditions the hair.Hydro-resist: Cationic silicones create a protective, weightless shield to repel water on the surface of the hair.Not animal tested. - S?rie Expert Vitamino Color Smoothing Cream For Colored Hair see more...

Saige G.
I have thin hair and when I had it purple this helped keep my hair color long lasting. It's so nice and moustirising on your scalp. To be honest though it wasn't the best one that I used on my hair but it is on the would use agian list. I recommend this for colored hair.
Joi C.
Corsicana, TX
It was a great product I really did love it. It gave my hair volume that I loves and omg it was just fantastic. Smelled very good and I was very very veerrrry thoroughly satisfied with this product being a black girl I will continue to buy it. Of course
Olivia W.
Charlotte, NC
I use this cream for my hair for adout 2 yrs now. I always buy this when i re-dye my hair to help keep the color dright and vibrate so it wont look dried up and faded. This helps hold my hair for about 8 weeks.
Yelda U.
Park Ridge, IL
This product will always be in my collection! Getting my wavy hair colored every 3 months or so does a ton of damage. This product really helps smooth things out while keeping my color in tact. The only downside for me was the smell, but something I'm willing to get past!
Heather K.
Sweetwater, TN
Wow! Amazing! Love this Product!
Ive been using it for awhile now and really enjoy it. My hair used to be dry looking after I styled it! But now when I use it///incredible healthy results!
Samantha M.
I love L'Oreal there product makes my hair so smooth I can't stop playing with my hair .. My hair have never been so healthier .. I just love L'Oreal's Hair Products ..
Elizabeth V.
Really good. I recently dyed my hair red and it's been keeping it healthy, not damaging my hair. It keeps it feeling fresh and pampered.
hanii a.
Las Vegas, NV
It was so good! makes my hair color last. I really love this. You should buy this it makes me feel no worry that my hair color is fading.
Gabbs A.
Medley, FL

It is a good product . leaves very smooth and shiny hair, I had no problems using it . I recommend it ...
Eliza B.
Leaves hair smooth and silky for days without the greasy texture. Only a very small amount is needed.