BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

S?rie Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo - L'Or?al Professionnel S?rie Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo cleanses color-treated and highlighted hair. The Vitamino A-OX Complex of antixoidants and UV filters helps withstand elements that fade color & shine. Not animal tested. - S?rie Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo see more...

Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love the whole L'Oreal Professionnel line. The yellow bottle ones are my fave because they are super moisturizing for my long, thick, coarse hair. They help my hair to be easier to straighten whether I blow it out or use a flat iron. Also makes my hair very shiny!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This shampoo makes my hair so soft and shiny! I like how it doesn't leave any greasy residue behind and it has a nice pleasant scent.
Karen A.
This shampoo works wonders in my hair! i have so much damage in it because of all the chemicals i have put in my poor hair. I does make a difference and the appearance of my hair and i do need to use a conditioner to make my hair looks healthy.
Mariana S.
PROS
Adds Shine
Cleans Thoroughly
Gentle
Great Smell
Improves Hair Health
Lathers Well
CONS
BEST USES
Comments about L'Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo:
My hair was feeling very dry until I shampooed with this L'oreal Color A OX shampoo. It now feels clean, soft and healthy.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
I wasn't feeling this brand. It left my hair feeling straw like & brittle even though my hair is healthy. It was also much harder to wash out leaving residue in my hair as if it wasn't washed out properly
Aline D.
LOréal muito bom super recomendo a todos que usem muito com confiavel cabelos maravilhosos e cheirosos
Diana S.
Madrid
I very like this product, it dont give your hair oil and frizz and its very fresh, it smell very good
Genie L.
Give so much volume to your hair. Leave a nice soft texture after. Long lasting. But it's not as good as the other one I look for. Anyways smells really good would use again
Ana C.
divinópols
Muito bom para hidratação e recuperaçao das vitaminas capilares este priduto da loreal. Adoro.uso sim.
Mia O.
Pwllheli
Oh I love this shampoo. This is one of the best colouring shampoos I've tried. It has a smell that is so nice and I could smell it all day. It lasts near enough to 4 days and it leaves your hair smelling gorgeous and smooth like a baby's but.