BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

S?rie Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo - L'Or?al Professionnel S?rie Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo cleanses color-treated and highlighted hair. The Vitamino A-OX Complex of antixoidants and UV filters helps withstand elements that fade color & shine. Not animal tested. - S?rie Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo see more...

Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
I don’t know how I went so long without this shampoo. My curly hair gets dry, color fades and my scalp gets dry with change of seasons. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling hydrated before the conditioner, makes my hair shinier and my scalp feels amazing! A little pricey for me but totally worth it.
Courtney S.
Ruskin, FL
This shampoo is very fragrant and is great on colored hair. Despite its higher price, its one of my top picks. I rotate between this shampoo and another when my hair is freshly colored so I can maintain the freshly-done look.
Daniela P.
Concepción
el shampoo de keratina de loreal es muy buen producto, me deja el pelo brillante, hidratado, y sin puntas partidas, aparte que al tener keratina facilita el alisado con plancha, y aparte lo cuido del calor con el fortalecedor de puntas que también es muy bueno
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love the whole L'Oreal Professionnel line. The yellow bottle ones are my fave because they are super moisturizing for my long, thick, coarse hair. They help my hair to be easier to straighten whether I blow it out or use a flat iron. Also makes my hair very shiny!
Karen A.
This shampoo works wonders in my hair! i have so much damage in it because of all the chemicals i have put in my poor hair. I does make a difference and the appearance of my hair and i do need to use a conditioner to make my hair looks healthy.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
This shampoo seriously keeps your hair color looking good. It also smells great. The downfall is it is costly and the bottle size isn't very big. It's best to watch when it's going to be on sale somewhere
nick w.
Love the line for color treated hair. It makes Mt hire so shiny and silky and makes my color last longer in my hair and doesn't wash out when I rinse. Just hard to get a hold of this line of product
Lonna B.
State College, PA
Great product! I enjoyed using it and would continue using it. It does run a bit pricey, but I would highly recommend it to my friends and family. It's a great product for college students and does what it says.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This shampoo makes my hair so soft and shiny! I like how it doesn't leave any greasy residue behind and it has a nice pleasant scent.
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
This shampoo is average. It gets my hair clean but there's nothing special about my hair's texture or appearance after I use it.