L'Oréal Professionnel Spray Densité Tecni.Art uploaded by Kamille G.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Provides hair with density and root elevation. Thickening polymers add fullness.

Apply evenly through damp hair as a thickening primer.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Results:

• Density
  • Root Elevation
  • Thickening
  • Fullness

Ashley B.
This is probably my holy grail hair product! I have Ultra find hair that seems to refuse to hold a curl. I went to a new hair stylist, who used this on my hair, and, for the first time, my curl lasted all day!! Needles to say I went home with this product!! I truly think this is worth every penny! I'm going to try some of the other products in the line, as well. If you are reading this review because you are considering buying this product, I hope it works for you as well as it is working for me!!
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
It definitely helps thicken my hair, but since it's not flat I didn't see that much of a difference. I love using it before I blow dry for a more full look & also because I love how it smells! I sometimes spray it on dry hair when it's in a bun/ponytail. I was also told it works great paired with the weightless smoother creme (same color line).
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I genuinely can never tell if this helps at all, but I love using it. I feel better and more confident when I do. It doesn't seem to make my braids any thicker like I hoped it would but when my hair is down it looks full instead of frizzy. A nice perk I wasn't expecting.
Brenda T.
Grove, OK
Great product, found out if you don't like what you did to your style, JUST redo it, it is wild flexable and don't stop till you do! Got to be loving me LO primer. Not expensive, trust me your not missing out if you think a good hair product has to cost a ton of cash, to make you look like you did.
Sincerely, Bren
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
I love the way this product makes my hair look and feel! It adds oil to your hair without I making your hair greasy! I absolutely love it! It makes my thin hair nice and thick so its a very good product!
Bri O.
Alhambra , CA
This is one of my favorite volumizers. It's says for fine, thin hair but I use it on all my clients. Just spray on the root area.
It's really light so it's hard to over use it
Brittney M.
BUFORD, GA
I have very fine hair and especially in the summer it is so flat but it is also the season for weddings and I needed for my hair to look full for longer periods of time an this product was great and did just that.
ashley l.
I use this everyday as a base then combine it with a root lifter and a mousse or gel. I will also use it if I need to touch up areas, instead of just wetting the hair down. Does not make your hair oily.
Cree C.
Lake City, MI
This product made my hair feel very dry and brittle. When I brushed it, my hair would come out in clumps. It took a week of deep conditioning to make it feel normal again.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
A friend of mine let me use this of hers. I think this product is OK but kind of heavy for my thin hair. I would try again if possible maybe use a little less