L'Oréal Professionnel Spray Densité Tecni.Art uploaded by Kamille G.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Provides hair with density and root elevation. Thickening polymers add fullness.

Apply evenly through damp hair as a thickening primer.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Results:

• Density
  • Root Elevation
  • Thickening
  • Fullness

Ashley B.
This is probably my holy grail hair product! I have Ultra find hair that seems to refuse to hold a curl. I went to a new hair stylist, who used this on my hair, and, for the first time, my curl lasted all day!! Needles to say I went home with this product!! I truly think this is worth every penny! I'm going to try some of the other products in the line, as well. If you are reading this review because you are considering buying this product, I hope it works for you as well as it is working for me!!
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
It definitely helps thicken my hair, but since it's not flat I didn't see that much of a difference. I love using it before I blow dry for a more full look & also because I love how it smells! I sometimes spray it on dry hair when it's in a bun/ponytail. I was also told it works great paired with the weightless smoother creme (same color line).
Shay H.
Keokuk, IA
I donf really like this product i don't feel like ut makes a difference for my hairy type (curly) but i love the smell of it but like i said to me i really didn't see the difference on my hair after using it. I got mines at Wal-Mart around 7 dollors. I would really recommend the product for people with mixed curly hair
Brittany F.
Reading, PA
Before i started using this product, I had thinner hair than I would have liked. This product helped my hair look and feel thicker! I use it almost every day. It can be pricey, but I think it is worth it. I would recommend this to someone who is unhappy with their thin hair.
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I genuinely can never tell if this helps at all, but I love using it. I feel better and more confident when I do. It doesn't seem to make my braids any thicker like I hoped it would but when my hair is down it looks full instead of frizzy. A nice perk I wasn't expecting.
Ariana B.
Glendale, AZ
I love this spray that works I use it everyday and it doesn't make your hair dry at all I wish I could find bigger bottles because I won't have to go to the store every week to buy this product I love it so much . And I would buy it again and again over and over
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
Loreal professional tecnI art density thinking spray is amazing it's very very very effective !! I love it i have very thin hair and this works amazing and smells amazing as well very worth the money and I only buy this brand it's great and I can't get enough
Erin M.
Pasadena, CA
My hair is naturally thin, I picked up a bottle of L'Oreal Thickening Spray at my local beauty products store. That evening, I styled my hair for an event. I sprayed in the recommended amount, and combed through. It made my hair feel thick and luscious without any residue. It helped define my curls without any frizz. I love this product.
Nicole N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this product! I have long fine hair and am always looking for any extra volume I can get! this product really does thicken my hair! has an amazing scent as well! it is even long lasting. I am definitely going to repurchase when I run out. 10/10
Brenda T.
Grove, OK
Great product, found out if you don't like what you did to your style, JUST redo it, it is wild flexable and don't stop till you do! Got to be loving me LO primer. Not expensive, trust me your not missing out if you think a good hair product has to cost a ton of cash, to make you look like you did.
Sincerely, Bren