BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Revive flat hair with Volumetry Shampoo for fine hair. Adds lasting body & density to fine, limp hair.

Hair Type:

• Fine Hair
  • Flat Hair

Results:

• Adds Volume
  • Removes Oily Build Up
  • Hydrates
  • Adds Shine

With ingredients inspired by skin care, hair is instantly volumized thanks to Hydralight Technology & Salicylic Acid. This technology cleanses oily build up and lightly conditions fine hair.

Salicylic Acid:

Salicylic Acid purifies and cleanses oily build up.

HydraLight:

HydraLight retains up to 82% of its weight in water. It hydrates the fiber, giving it extra shine and smoothness.

Asia P.
I wasn’t expecting much out of the product. It wasn’t until a few days ago did I actually see, more like feel, any results. I have medium to fine hair. I used to have thick hair but after being struck with an eating disorder in high school, my hair thinned out quite a bit. My hair goes down to my lower back so I tend to use a quarter sized amount of shampoo, concentrating on my roots. The shampoo smells nice and doesn’t leave any residue. Surprisingly this has made my hair feel like it’s medium to thick hair. I didn’t notice until a friend of mine asked if I was using anything different. I defiantly recommend it to those who are self conscious about how thin their hair maybe or just looking for a more full body shampoo. I’m pleasantly surprised!!
Bekkah C.
Well priced for the amount of product you get. Lathers well however if you are looking for a sulfate feet options this is not it. The initial scent is really nice however it doesn't last long. Also it does not provide a lot of volume.
kennedy b.
love this product!!! however, if you use it on your roots over a period of time, your hair will be oily. I typically use it on the lower half of my hair and I love it :) definitely recommend for after shower for people with dryer hair
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
Good product, with a little unwanted results, but keeps the hair silky and very beautiful, apparently not for all hair, maybe someone else works better. #hair #haircare #productstohair #mycurls #ilove
Madison S.
I have incredibly thin and fine hair with no volume whatsoever, so I have tried almost every brand of volumizing shampoo and none of them have really done anything for my hair. This one leaves my hair soft and has a wonderful smell, but that's about it.
nerali m.
This shampoo is amazing because it gives you a perfect volume is abundant hair regenerates you and makes you want more use to always be happy thanks to straight hair I always buy and use it and my mom also recommended I use it buy. very satisfied!!!
Alexia O.
Daytona Beach, FL
The shampoo controls my frizzy hair and adds the extra "umph" it needs. It smells great and leaves me hair nice and shiny. I bought this at my local Target, and I think it's pretty affordable. I was satisfied with the product, but after I began using it for a couple months my hair got very greasy. I only wash my hair every other day.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
My hair is very fine and straight so I am always looking for a little volume from my hair products. L'Oreal Volumetry really give me the lift I'm looking for. It also has a fresh scent that I love.
Sara G.
North Port, FL
One Shampu controlling frizz and manage the volume if you are looking for one this is one of the best on the market Loreal handles a wide range for every care and need for my hair, it's easy acquisition and I love its aroma and care offered each of their products, excellent market Shampu
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA
Not a huge fan of this shampoo. Having pretty straight hair, sometimes I need a little volume but this didn't work as good as I thought it would. I only tried this product a handful of times but don't think I will be going back to it. May work for some.