L'Oréal Professionnel Shampoo Vitamino Color A-OX uploaded by Victoria L.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

A gentle daily cleanser for color-treated hair that helps prolong color radiance. Enriched with an anti-oxidant complex and UV filters, your salon color shines more vibrantly.

Hair Type: Color-treated Hair

• Anti-oxidant: Neohespiridin
  • Hair Protection: Tocopherol & Panthenol

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
My hair is wavy, long, freeze, color treated and damaged. The color tends to not hold very well and usually the color washes off pretty quickly, however since I have started using this product (4 times already) I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my hair. My hair is  less dull more alife, full of shine and looks much healthier.

The smell is so amazing and super fruity and light . My hair is soft post use and there is shine along with more volume and fullness. My hair thanks to this shampoo feels clean yet at the same time nourished.

I have been very imporessed with this shampoo and highly recommend it to others.I will definitely purchase it in the near future once this bottle is done. My hail finally feels silky and smooth to the touch.

(Note: Received complimentary for test purposes and I am so thankful I did since I absolutely love it)
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
If you have your hair dyed or bleached, this shampoo will help maintain color and shine for longer, you should combine it with the conditioner to achieve softness when combing your hair. I also suggest combining other products from the same line to achieve optimal results. [product:l'oréal-professionnel-shampoo-vitamino-color-a-ox]
Lexi M.
Des Moines, IA
This isn't a standout shampoo in my mind. I liked the smell and how it makes my hair soft, but it didn't help with styling my hair and didn't help hold my style, which is important to me. The smell, softness, and how it washed was fine.  Not sure I'd use it again!
Kelsey B.
I love the smell of this but I don't like the texture of my hair after I use this shampoo. Once I apply conditioner, I'm fine but before I use conditioner, it makes my hair feel dry. I have professionally colored hair though and it hasn't made my blonde brassy in the slightest which is always a good sign.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
I don’t know how I went so long without this shampoo. My curly hair gets dry, color fades and my scalp gets dry with change of seasons. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling hydrated before the conditioner, makes my hair shinier and my scalp feels amazing! A little pricey for me but totally worth it.
Victoria L.
Tampa , FL
Love the way my hair felt after a good wash. Instantly felt stronger and bouncer. I received this product complimentary for testing and I am not recommending this series to my color treated clients that need extra love .
Angela C.
I like this product. It works well with my blonde color treated hair. I wish the ingredients were more natural, but other than that it's really great! I'd recommend it to other people with blonde colored hair because it helps moisturize my hair that's somewhat dryer since dying it
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I love this shampoo from the L’Oréal pro serie expert series and it’s amazing and works so well. It smells delicious and really cleans your hair and doesn’t leave any residues I am very satisfied I just wish it wasn’t so pricey
Jamie R.
Kansas City, MO
I use this shampoo on my color treated hair and it is so wonderful. It cleans my hair really well and keeps my hair smooth. Even better, it makes my hair smell so nice all day. It’s a must for anyone who colors their hair!
Megan C.
Moore, OK
My hair is thick so conditioner is so important and this one is a show stopper! I love the smell, conditioning properties and color care that are provided. I received the product complimentary for testing purposes.
Dedra B.
Amarillo, TX
How well does this product help to maintain color?