L'Oréal Professionnel Shampoo Soft Cleanser Vitamino Color A-OX uploaded by Massiel C.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

The Vitamino-Color A-OX Soft Cleanser is a sensorial, sulfate-free daily cleanser that purifies sensitized, color-treated hair and helps prolong color radiance.

Hair Type:

• Gently Lifts Residue
  • Enhanced Shine

Ingredients"

• Intense Hydration: Jojoba Esters & Shea Butter
  • Natural Conditioning And Frizz Prevention: Natural Plant Extracts & Corn Mint Essential Oils

Abigail M.
Weslaco, TX
When I first colored my hair I used this so my color wouldn't fall off, it's so rich and made my hair feel so healthy?!
This product leaves your hair feeling fresh and healthy. Not weighed down with waxes and other damaging chemicals
Hannan F.
Georgetown, TX
My hair is so sleek and defrizzed when I had this. It really works well and smells nice too! Highly recommend.
Nancy A.
Maryville, TN
I like this product as it protects my hair with vitamins and leaves my hair feeling clean and hydrated .
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Love this shampoo! Great lather and scent. Excellent value for the price. Leaves hair feeling awesome.
Katie L.
Glastonbury, CT
This is such a volumizing product and it is such a good cleanse for all hair and even damaged hair,
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Love this product keeps my hair shiny! No lingering residue! Its always very manageable!
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
This shampoo is the best so far for luxury brand, It get my hair so so soft and smooth
Tania M.
San Antonio, TX
make my skin and hair lookmy hair look more better since I using this shampoo I love it
Scarllet M.
LT 13Eden, São João De Meriti Rj
Aaaaah a Loreal é maravilhosa, até agora só usei produtos Maravilhoso, como esse, que me encantou principalmente pelo cheiro!