L'Oréal Professionnel Shampoo Soft Cleanser Vitamino Color A-OX uploaded by Massiel C.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

The Vitamino-Color A-OX Soft Cleanser is a sensorial, sulfate-free daily cleanser that purifies sensitized, color-treated hair and helps prolong color radiance.

Hair Type:

• Gently Lifts Residue
  • Enhanced Shine

Ingredients"

• Intense Hydration: Jojoba Esters & Shea Butter
  • Natural Conditioning And Frizz Prevention: Natural Plant Extracts & Corn Mint Essential Oils

Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I tried this once and it wasn't too bad. I prefer my john frieda hair products over anything honestly, but if I'm looking for a cheaper alternative I will go for this. It made my hair super soft, but I noticed it also made my hair a little oily. So it's not terrible but not my favorite, I guess it just depends on your hair type.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I have used this one time and I loved it it left my hair feeling so soft and clean but I love there products I think its really good for all hair types I feel like this is a really good product and you should try it for your self you just might like it I know that I did
Paulina C.
Houston , TX
I hear great things about this product . I personally haven't bought it but my friend says it does the job well as she likes it and always try's for me to get it lol. I know I might get it soon to see what's the whole hyped about lol
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
I tried this out when I spotted it my local cvs. It smells really nice but I went through it so fast. I didn't find it to lather as well as other shampoo I use. I don't know if I buy it again. It's not the worse product on my hair but if buying from a drugstore which is rare I'm sure I can find something else new to try.
Massiel C.
Muy buenos productos, en encanta como deja el pelo, bastante suave y sedoso, con un brillo espectacular, aparte lo hidrata muchimo son economicos, por lo que podría decir que es un producto bastante completo en todo el sentido de la palabra.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
This shampoo smells amazing and I love that it helps keep my color lasting longer. I have a pretty oily scalp and I feel like it's helped keep my hair from getting oily too fast. Over all I'm satisfied with with the price and the results of the product.
Samantha O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Leaves my hair feeling very soft and hydrated without any greasy feeling. The scent is quite strong but I like that it lasts for a couple days and always smells freshly washed.
Angel R.
Absolutely love this shampoo! Works really good, a lot better than I thought it would work. Definetly does what it is supposed to do and worth your money.
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
I love how it doesn't strip the color out of you hair. It is rather expensive but it is a really good product for sure. I buy it when when I splurge.
Randi H.
Short Hills, NJ
Cleans your hair gently and leaves your hair smelling fabulous. Your color does not fade at all. It extends the life of your color!