L'Oréal Professionnel Shampoo Liss Unlimited uploaded by أفكار ي.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Replenishes and smoothes rebellious hair for a manageable, anti-frizz result.

Hair Type:

• Coarse Hair
  • Unruly Hair

Results:

• Anti-frizz
  • Smoothing
  • Humidity Protection

Enriched With Keratinoil Complex Technology: Pro-keratin Complex Of Amino Acids And Wheat Protein Mimic The Hair’s Natural Keratin Structure To Instantly Strengthen And Protect Hair. Kukui Oil And Evening Primrose Oil Controls Frizz And Smoothes Hair.

Keratinoil Complex:

Improves And Maintains Hydration Of The Hair, Strengthens Its Structure And Leaves It Soft And Shiny.
Kukui Nut Oil

From Asia, This Nut Is Pressed From The Seeds Of The Aleurites Moluccana Tree, Which Oil Contains Omega-6 And Omega-3, Providing A Reinforced Protection Against Humidity.

Megan L.
Austin, TX
Cleans effectively and leaves hair hydrated without being too heavy. Made my hair really shiny and it smells amazing. My fiancé even noticed a difference in my hair. It looks healthier. I would buy again.
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This shampoo was too heavy for my hair, but is a great product for smoothing unruly hair. The smell is great and I like that they use quality ingredients and it's a good price point as well. I would not purchase again but this is due to it being wrong for my hair type.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I like this product but often times it's sold out of my local store, it's affordable and it works great but for some reason it's always sold out. I'd like to have more to say about it, but unfortunately Emily used it once.
Geraldine R.
I absolutely love this shampoo it's perfect for frizzy hair, leave me a silky and smooth sensation that last all day long. when I used it I only blow dry a little and its all set.
Adriana S.
Excellent product does not lack conditioner. I'll repairs, nourishes, moisturizes, liss and leaves him with a spectacular shine. Hair is smooth and manageable and above all silky and smooth to the touch. the smell is completely spectacular. I am really satisfy
Carlie T.
North Ogden , UT
Love this. It keeps your hair very soft, while cheaper than other brands. From what I can tell, it's just as good as the salon stuff. It lathers well, and leaves my scalp conditioned.
angela s.
Boca Raton, FL
The combination of this shampoo and conditioner changed my hair life completely! From dry, frizzy hair to smooth and repaired hair! I got really nice complements for my beautiful hair! Completely satisfied
Anaisa C.
Excelente producto no le falta de aire. Voy a reparaciones, nutre, hidrata, Liss y le deja con un brillo espectacular. El cabello es suave y manejable y, sobre todo, sedoso y suave al tacto. el olor es completamente espectacular. Estoy muy satisfago
Audrey K.
My mother seemed to really like THIS product. She doesn't use it always--she's a product jumper--but I don't know if it does all it claims to do
Jessica F.
I love all the L'Oréal products, same quality as more expensive brands but less money. L'Oréal actually owns most the other brands anyways

back