L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair uploaded by Apple C.L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair uploaded by Oleksandra I.L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair uploaded by Elena A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

S?rie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair - L'Or?al Professionnel S?rie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair is ideal for fine hair. It prevents oil build-up at the root and increases density throughout the hair strand.Key ingredients:Intra-Cylane and Salicylic Acid Technology: Densify each hair strand and prevent oily build-up at the root to keep hair voluminous throughout the day.Not animal tested. - S?rie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
This product is good for fine hair. it gives it volume and shine. it lasts all day long looking fresh
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Chandler, AZ
Having fine hair the only time it looks like it has volume is right after I blow dry but soon goes flat. This product gives my hair that extra much needed boost that lasts!
Abby 3.
Abby 3.
New Bedford, MA
Granted this is initially intended for people with thin hair but it works well and compliments my hair, considering I already have thick hair so sometimes I only need a small boost.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
This bottle has gotten me through so many thin limp hair days! It's incredible apply to wet hair at roots then blow dry for much improved lift!!
Ava J.
Ava J.
Owings Mills, MD
I have crazy fine hair and I find this this gives me just the right amount of volume! Not only that, but it makes my hair a lot easier to work with. Great product!
Ellisha C.
Ellisha C.
Very helpful for my fine hair! I can't stand when my hair looks too flat, and this spray helps it keep it's body longer during the day!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Lowell, MA
Gave no volume to my hair and has a strong smell to it. I used it a couple times and I feel like the smell lingers. I will not be repurchasing it.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Jackson, MI
Love that for my extremely fine hair I can get so much volume with just one product! Best I've found
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
West Liberty, IA
Love it works amazing! I usually tease my hair a little when using this but it give me pretty good volume with my hair
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
COVENTRY, CT
Great product-as I have aged my hair has thinned and falls flat-too flat, this is an affordable option to give me the extra ooomph I need!
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does this product weigh down your hair at all?