L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair uploaded by Elena A.L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair uploaded by Oleksandra I.L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair uploaded by Apple C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

S?rie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair - L'Or?al Professionnel S?rie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair is ideal for fine hair. It prevents oil build-up at the root and increases density throughout the hair strand.Key ingredients:Intra-Cylane and Salicylic Acid Technology: Densify each hair strand and prevent oily build-up at the root to keep hair voluminous throughout the day.Not animal tested. - S?rie Expert Volumetry Volume Spray For Fine Hair see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Abby 3.
Abby 3.
New Bedford, MA
Granted this is initially intended for people with thin hair but it works well and compliments my hair, considering I already have thick hair so sometimes I only need a small boost.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Chandler, AZ
Having fine hair the only time it looks like it has volume is right after I blow dry but soon goes flat. This product gives my hair that extra much needed boost that lasts!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Lowell, MA
Gave no volume to my hair and has a strong smell to it. I used it a couple times and I feel like the smell lingers. I will not be repurchasing it.
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
West Liberty, IA
Love it works amazing! I usually tease my hair a little when using this but it give me pretty good volume with my hair
tammy f.
tammy f.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, it is not heavy and leaves your hair easy to style. No build up and smells wonderful.
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
This product is good for fine hair. it gives it volume and shine. it lasts all day long looking fresh
Vivianeth M.
Vivianeth M.
Springfield, MA
I always use this product and I love it I have fine hair and give me some volume in my hair
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
This bottle has gotten me through so many thin limp hair days! It's incredible apply to wet hair at roots then blow dry for much improved lift!!
Ava J.
Ava J.
Owings Mills, MD
I have crazy fine hair and I find this this gives me just the right amount of volume! Not only that, but it makes my hair a lot easier to work with. Great product!
Ellisha C.
Ellisha C.
Very helpful for my fine hair! I can't stand when my hair looks too flat, and this spray helps it keep it's body longer during the day!
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does this product weigh down your hair at all?