L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Solar Sublime Advanced Conditioning Spray uploaded by Perla 🔮.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

( 12,28 EUR/100ml ) Das unsichtbare, nicht fettende Schutz- und Pflegespray mit UV-Filter bildet einen leichten Film, der die Haare mit Pflegestoffen versorgt, sie vor schaedlicher Sonneneinstrahlung schuetzt und ihnen natuerlichen Glanz und Geschmeidigkeit schenkt.

Sara B.
Philadelphia
I love using this on the summer because it makes it look very healthy and shiny during this season. I highly recommend it because we all know the hair is very damaged on the beach and that helps to make it healthier.
💝Ñäômí H.
Levittown
Its hard to look for the perfect shampoo for my hair. Like the pantene, it makes my hair dry. The conditioner doesnt help at all.
Perla 🔮.
Bastia
Look at how beautiful my hair looks like after using my L'Oréal serum. My hair feels absolutely soft and silk! My hair doesn't frizz and it's so easy to brush them I could use this product my whole life !! 😩😩😩
Jessica H.
I liked the product after I coloured my hair it was dry and brittle and very frizzy I put it in my hair after a week I noticed a difference in the way my hair felt I was using everyday now it couple times a week would I buy this product again yes I would
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
I love spraying this on my hair before being exposed to heat or sunrays, mainly whenever I want to use a curler or a hair dryer or even when i am on the beach it protects my hair and keeps it healthy!