L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo (1500ml) uploaded by Aiva L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal professional paris silver shampoo is a shine shampoo for grey or white hair. It reduces yellow tones and revives the shine of grey and white hair. It's soft, supple and shiny hair that regains its purity and natural sheen. see more...

Allie P.
Allie P.
Last a long time you get what you pay for unfortunately I did not like the thinkness but it left my hair feeling great afterwards I have thunk hair and it left it not feeling heavy and more shiny and unbreakable
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
The best shampoo for get rid off the yellow shades when you get bleach hair, really gentle and kind on the scalp
Aline H.
Aline H.
Kingsburg, CA
Ele ajuda a tirar um pouco o amarelado do meus cabelos loiros ,so nao gosto pq
Resseca baatante os
Fios
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is awesome. Its been awhile since i went blonde but when i was, this stuffwas how i kept my hair the hue i wanted. Good quality stuff.
Fiona S.
Fiona S.
England
I've tried so many different types of purple shampoo and this is by far the best one I've ever tried, it's so pigmented, sometimes can stain your hands if you don't wash it off! The only shampoo that actually changes my hair colour. People are constantly asking how I get my hair colour and this is the only thing I use! Just leave on for 20 minutes and your hair will be a beautiful silver! Only downside is it's very drying, just make sure your using a deep conditioner afterwards:)
AGNES H.
AGNES H.
London, London
The best silver shampoo I've ever used. It really takes out all the yellow from bleached hair. I really like using this as a hair mask at times where I leave it on for 10 minutes and it tints my hair a lovely place lilac colour which everyone seems to love. I get so many compliments on my lilac hair. However, I do recommend using a good hair mask afterwards as this shampoo is really drying for the hair. I bought mine from ebay for £15 and it has lasted me for years.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Love this silver shampoo, one of the best ones I've tried. Previously being blonde and working in a hair salon I see this being used all the time, it completely tones down any brassy tones and completely gives your blonde locks a boost. I'd definitely recommend giving this a go if you're blonde especially if you're not enjoying a slight brass or dullness. You only need to use a small amount each time so a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend
Mel S.
Mel S.
Edinburgh, Scotland
I am always on the look out for products to prolong my colour whether that be platinum blonde or grey and this is one of my go to favourites. I usually leave this smoothed on for at least 5 minutes before rubbing in and rinsing off. The intense purple colour of the shampoo really does eliminate all yellow in hair. If I have grey hair I leave this on for even longer and this actually accentuates the grey. I have no faults at all with this. It does not stain like other purple shampoos as well which I love. This is one of my top recommended hair products.
Sum A.
Sum A.
I can never live without this. It works wonders. It will clean up your blonde hair of it goes brassy. It will cleanse your hair from dirt and oil. I'm a hairdresser so I use this on myself and in my clients. Do two shampoos the second shampoo leave it on for few min and watch your blonde go lighter. If you have a ashy blonde I would keep an eye on it because it will go silver. Beautiful product!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Purchased this when I had blonde hair. I had a lot of golden/yellow tones in my hair but was looking for cooler blonde. Left this in for around 5/6 minutes and it erased the yellow tones and left the most gorgeous silvery cool toned blonde ever. Just don't leave it on too long unless you want purple hair. It drys your hair out a bit too so a good moisture restore conditioner is a must.