L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum uploaded by lukas l.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

S?rie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum - L'Or?al Professionnel S?rie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum is a heat-activated split-end mender ideal for very dry, damaged hair. It contains a potent blend of nourishing oils and strengthening ceramides. Hair is left nourished, smooth and shiny.Key ingredients:Lactic Acid: Reconstructs the cortex to revert hair into a healthy state.Phyto-Keratin + Ceramides: Restructure & reinforce intercellular cement to fill cuticle scales & reduce breakage.Lipids: Create insulating barrier to lock in essential nutrients.Not animal tested. - S?rie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum see more...

Katherine M.
Katherine M.
This is great to calm frizzy hair and repair damaged/ split ends. My hair stylist actually recommended it for me. She believes in it so much that they started carrying it in her boutique salon. It doesn't fully repair your ends, but definitely protects them.
Melchie R.
Melchie R.
Cumming, GA
Since i started using this kind of product my hair change a lot..it became more shiny and longer and healthy hair :-)
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Vitamins color gel masque by loreal .i us one long time I don't us no more but I like it it's work great too.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
This is the holy grail of all split end products. It's the glue that binds split ends together. Not really, but that's what it feels like. Apply to wet hair and blow dry out. It helps with frizz and keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
This will 100% seal your dead ends and pretty much make them look invisible. I use this for every client who has damaged hair and they love it
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
My hair is thick, long, coarse and wavy which means a lot of blowdrying time to get it straight. I definitely need something to repair my hair and keep it looking healthy. I love L'Oreal products especially the Professional line. It has made my hair look so much healthier.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Edon, OH
I use this before bed or after a show
It makes your hair healthier and shinny. Apply a little or it will have a Greasy look. A little goes a long way.
Thaynara L.
Thaynara L.
Westport , CT
This product is good for dry and damage hair, but you have to be careful with the amount you will use, this could looks heavy in your hair!!
Farin L.
Farin L.
Bayonne, NJ
I used to put it before bed time, like once a week, and my hair super shine. But need to make sure you don't put it too much of product , it gonna feel a bit oily.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Woodside, NY
I have thick waves hair and in rainy days yikes this serum keeps frizz in control, doesn't smell weird at the end of day. Washes off well.
Lisa a.
Lisa a.
Is their more like this
Denise R.
Denise R.
Anybody have good reviews on this product they would like to share?