BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Shampoo which provides complete nutrition, softness and detangling to normal to dry hair

Buy on Amazon
Shelby H.
Anderson, SC
As a girl who has to stay up to date with all the new instagram and pinterest fashions I cant walk around with dull hair! So as every girl does we over process and straighten and bleach our hair like crazy so we can have those cool ombres and silky smooth hair. Well this product brought my hair bsck from the dead. Totally affordable and so worth the try!
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH
I use this Masque. It is very rich! Perfect for my thick coarse hair! Sometimes I put it on at night and rinse it out in the morning! It has a great scent and really hydrates my hair. I actually use it almost every time I wash my hair - about once a week - because it works so well!
Brittany P.
Tupelo, MS
Love love love this product. I struggle with damage hair. I expose heat, chemicals, and I'm constantly throwing my hair in a messy bun. (Who knew throwing your hair up caused breakage?) I tried this the other day. I love the way my hair feels. It's smooth & shiny. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with damaged hair! It works wonders!
Karina S.
Doral, FL
This shampoo will provide your dry hair with nutrition and nourishment. It will also leave it detangled, soft and supple, easy to style and radiating with health and shine.
The intense repair range makes your hair soft and easy to style.
Yezabel S.
tenia mi cabello super dañado, lo vi en promocion y compre todo un kit, genial genial genial, por lejoslamejorquemeayudoa recuperar micabello, proveconmuchos tratamientosmecorteel cabello pero esta esta genial lesrecomiendousartodo eltratamientounasola cosa nofunciona igual,ayuda claro pero mejor estodo
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Smells great but makes my hair greasy to the point I need to wash it everyday. Maybe I need to find another way to use it.
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
so i went through a long faze where i bleached the ends of my hair to have the ombre look and my hair was pretty much destroyed and this turned my hair around!
Cristina H.
Little River, SC
This shampoo is great!! Repair and mask for the our hair!! Great combination for everyone!!after cleaning your hair and apply mask your hair is in heaven!!
ana S.
Boyce, LA
estoy enamorada de los productos de lorealeste tratamiento intensivo es bueno para mi cabello por que es muy largo y abundante y necesita cuidado especial.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I have used this a couple times from a sample I received. I honestly can't say anything bad about it. It smelled great and left my hair feeling amazing.