BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Amy H.
West Falls, NY
I have naturally curly thick hair. I ask get highlights/lowlights every 6 weeks. I noticed that my hair was starting to look a little damaged so I went to the store to look for a repairing shampoo. This L'Oreal Professional Series Expert Intense Repair Shampoo makes me feel like I have a completely different head of hair. I find myself running my fingers through my hair daily. It is so soft and smooth and when it moves I get a faint smell of the fabulous smell of the shampoo. It's just a great overall shampoo that truly delivers on what it promises to do. My stylist thought that I bought the shampoo they sell at the salon (overpriced-no thank you). To be able to fool my stylist is really a great testament to the shampoo. I've finally found something that has helped. Thank you!!
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
Love that this cleanses my hair thoroughly without making it feel like straw. very reasonably priced and easy to find. It has a very pleasent scent. I have natural dark blonde curly hair. This cleanses without making my hair frizzy or overly dry.
Zoe H.
Durham, NC
Very ok. Didn't really do a whole lot healing wise which is what I was really looking for in the product. Very expensive for my taste so I was disappointed in that regard when I realized it wasn't doing all that much.
Beatriz d.
Northbrook, IL
I enjoy using L'oreal preofessionnel series a lot, i don't buy them that often because they're really high on prices, but at least i really feel my hair is better when i use then.
Trisha P.
Coffeyville, KS
I have fine, colored hair with lots of blonde highlights. This is hard on my hair, and until I used this, thought I would have to settle for straw hair. This fixed the damage and left my hair feeling healthy and bouncy again!
Katie W.
Atlanta, GA
This shampoo is great for weekly use to strengthen damaged hair. I use it once a week because my hair is so fine, but thicker hair would tolerate much more often use.
abby d.
Waterville, ME
I like this product because it smooths your hair it repairs the damage done to your hair i would defently recamend it to someone with hair like mine
Haley S.
Klondike, TX
Very nice. keeps my hair sleek and soft. I would definitely recommend it to someone. I use this product somewhat regularly. it smells very nice.
Margelyn A.
I used to have a dry hair and any product repairs it, however this L'Óreal Paris shampoo is amazing for dry hair because it reapirs deeply.
Andrea G.
Artesia, CA
Love it!!! It makes my hair shine a lot! One of my best shampoos ever. Will love to try it again soon. The packaging is always amazing!
Hillanu A.