BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enriches and repairs dry hair. Spectacular detangling, hair that is soft, shiny and easy to style. Cuti liss system revitalizing vitamin B6, activated proteins and reconstructing ceramide. Made in Spain.

Buy on Amazon*
Yana Y.
Cooley Springs
So I went through a tough time where I went to a salon to get my hair foiled and the lady took huge chunks of my hair and turned it orange 😲. I had to recollect my hair and it took me 7 tries, yes 7 to get my hair back to normal. Needless to say, my hair was literally breaking in my hand. My new stylist suggested that I use this shampoo and conditioner and my goodness, in 2 weeks my hair was the healthiest! This product is so nourishing and it fixed all hair issues. I have fine wavy to curly hair. It didn't turn my hair into a grease pit but it may be thicker for some who have finer hair than me, however, it blew my mind when my hair was restored back to normal. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially if you have damage from heat products.
Jacky Y.
North Brunswick, NJ
I used the Loreal Professionnel Serie Expert Intense Repair Shampoo and it did a decent job with my hair. My hair came out feeling much softer and was detangled. I used it with the Conditioner too. I think it's hit or miss with Loreal. Definitely recommend this though.
Jessica M.
Clayton
Great smell. It works very nice on my hair. And very picky what I put in my hair but I really like this one. There other brands out there you can compare but I trust L'Oréal. And I would define fly Buy again.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
Works well I use every time I shampoo, I love this product if my hair starts to act a certain way like oily or to dry I use this balances it out and leave my hair feeling amazing, definitely recommend to family.
Fariha R.
Elmont, NY
I love this shampoo so much! I had really dry damaged hair and it really did repair! Does what it says so perfectly! I love my hair and I style them with confidence now! 100% satisfied with it.
Amy H.
West Falls, NY
I have naturally curly thick hair. I ask get highlights/lowlights every 6 weeks. I noticed that my hair was starting to look a little damaged so I went to the store to look for a repairing shampoo. This L'Oreal Professional Series Expert Intense Repair Shampoo makes me feel like I have a completely different head of hair. I find myself running my fingers through my hair daily. It is so soft and smooth and when it moves I get a faint smell of the fabulous smell of the shampoo. It's just a great overall shampoo that truly delivers on what it promises to do. My stylist thought that I bought the shampoo they sell at the salon (overpriced-no thank you). To be able to fool my stylist is really a great testament to the shampoo. I've finally found something that has helped. Thank you!!
MariTes R.
I love everything about @loreal esp this shampoo wd duo conditioner. I have thick, dark, long Asian hair after washing it just leaves my hair shinier, softer, bouncier and healthier. It does repair and nourish the dryness and frizziness your hair is experiencing... "My hair feels more of a #luxuryhair SO, Yes I believe in quality salon products"- it does make a big difference in hair care if that's the goal too.
Jaime W.
This intense repair shampoo is awesome, it definitely makes my hair feel amazingly smooth & soft. Easy to lather. Small bottle for a big price, but you only need a quarter size about even for long hair so the bottle lasts a while!
Christen C.
This is an excellent product. I can definitely notice the difference after using it in my damaged hair. It's so much sleeker and less frizzy and less damaged even the ends look better. And you couldn't ask for a better price. Definitely highly recommended! Works so much better than some of the expensive treatments that I've tried in my hair, and it doesn't take forever to see results😀
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
My hair is dyed, dry lets say overprocessed! I use a flat iron and hair dryer so I definitely do damage to my hair. This shampoo seemed great for me to try to see if it would make a difference and it did! I didn't have to use my antifrizz oils after the shower and I could just style as usual. A great product to try
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
I've been dying to try this shampoo but they are so expensive. Are they worth the money? What do you feel in your hair that you wouldn't get from some other cheaper product?
Daniella S.
Anyone else have bad results
Hillanu A.