L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Instant Clear Shampoo Oily uploaded by Laura M.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Professionnel Instant Clear gently eliminates dandruff and rebalances flaky scalps. This purifying shampoo leaves the hair soft, light and shiny.L'Oréal Professionnel Instant Clear makes you hair easy to manage and style. By purifying the hair and eliminating dandruff, your hair is left soft and shiny. This effective shampoo contains unique Equa Pur System, a regulating complex, which controls scalp flaking.

Jasmine T.
I really enjoyed the scent in this shampoo but I didn't like how it kept tangling my hair so much. It did feel clean! And that's why I loved it. My hair is way too thin for this product which bums me out because it does smell really good!
Lydia S.
Somerset, TX
This product was ok. It smelled great and it felt nice in my hands I just didn't like it in my hair. It made my hair pretty greasy & oily looking. Idk maybe I was applying it wrong. I do know that I won't repurchase
Nicole J.
Spring Hill, FL
i use so many products on my hair because its thick and curly, I love using this shampoo and feeling all the products just fade away and leave my hair clean and silky the smll is just perfect and not to strong and lasts all day even in the heat and humidity of florida
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
This shampoo works wonders. I use it about once a week (because i switch between shampoos) and it works to get all the built up product out of my hair also i tend to have oily roots and it keeps the oils tamed.
Rosie C.
South Gate, CA
This is a shampoo I use when I skip a few days of washing my hair... when it's really oily.
Yuck! It cleans my hair and leaves it feeling refreshed and soft! A favorite of mine :)
Rose B.
Louisville, KY
Very good for oily hair, works better when it is massaged thoroughly into scalp and rinsed with calf water. I get it from Walmart and the price isn't high.
Mariah S.
Hastings, Nebraska
All time favorite product from this line! It smells amazing and leaves my head feeling nice and Renewed! My scalp is very dry and this works wonders!
Karen T.
My hair gets oily and this product helps to get the oil out without making my hair and scalp dry. did a wonderful job. hard to find at the stores.
Valerie M.
Rush, NY
Good product. Does moisturize hair. Need to switch after a week or too. On sale often. A little expensive for store bought product for hair.
Yineidy B.
Me encanta este champoo, deja el cabello suave, brillante con buen olor y fuerte. Los productos L'oreal son de lo mejor. Lo recomiendo
Amber H.
Hayward, WI
Does this dry out your hair?