BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gently eliminate dandruff while rebalancing your flaky scalp with L'Oréal Professionnel série expert Instant Clear Shampoo. This purifying anti-dandruff shampoo will leave your hair easy to style soft light and shiny. L'Oréal Professionnel série expert Instant Clear Shampoo contains a regulating complex that controls scalp flaking to give instant dandruff elimination and relief of itchiness. série expert Instant Clear Shampoo is replacing Norma Control Shampoo. Directions of use: Apply a small amount to your wet hair. Massage into your hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.

Janny G.
Es un poco costoso, y un poco difícil para encontrar, pero es un producto de muy buena calidad, enserio deja una limpieza muy buena en el cabello, hace poco lo use, sirve para todo tipo de cabello chicas, recomendado !! por ciento .
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
This was just ok. A little drying.The scent was a little fake and overpowering and my hair felt almost stripped after using, making me have to use more conditioner to compensate(the conditioner ronrhis range is very nice).I don't strongly dislike this shampoo,but for me,it left me with dry,almost coarse-feeling hair.
Valerie C.
Kansas City, MO
I used this once at my sisters house and plan on buying for myself in the future. I use a lot of products in my hair and after washing with this once it left my hair feeling extra light, fresh, and clean. I am curious to see how my hair would feel after adding it to my regular hair care routine.
Alana P.
I love this shampoo. It leaves my super straight and easily oily hair grease free and lets me go two days without washing my hair which was never an option before.
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Great product for the price. Sometimes it just can't afford Salon quality products.. so it's nice to have a really close alternative that is also affordable. Has a good scent. Wouodnpurchase again and recommend to others.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
It is really good shampoo. and it smells really good. After using it my hair are so soft and bright and smell good. I like how this shampoo takes care of my hair. after using it I can feel that this product makes my hair soft.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I had awful dandruff only 2 or 3 washes with this shampoo and its cleared up My hair is about 95% free of flakes after using this shampoo. Very pleased
Sabrina W.
Glen Lyon, PA
i get this most of the time so i know my hair is clean and nothing is left in it from all the work and sweat i did during the day
Valentina N.
Try Nizoral. Its the best anti -dandurff shampoo. I think its been reviewed here.
Its dirty cheap n easily available
Ally H.
I love this shampoo. It smells sooo good. I cannot stop smelling it lol I really think this helps my hair be healthy