L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Force Vector Glycocell Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Conditioner

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Serie expert force vector thermo active treatment is designed to combat problems associated with dry, brittle hair. Serie expert force vector nurses your hair back to a resilient state by giving it more strength, structure, and suppleness.

Buy on Amazon
Amy j.
Concrete, WA
At work i have to wear my hair up daily. I have very thin hair so a little breakage in my hair looks like a lot and all the little hairs that break stand up on end and is very easily seen. L'Oréal Professional series Expert Force Vector does a wonderful jon of preventing further breakage and making the hair that is already broken look smooth
Heather P.
greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did make my hair feel stronger after continued use. It is thicker than a regular conditioner which was nice for my thick hair.
Jimmy S.
Bremen
Great product works great. Can use a coupon to save on it makes the price a little cheaper. Everyone should try it
Daysha S.
I readily like the way this conditioner makes my hair feel after, using. It doesn't leave a residue behind and smells pretty good
Emily A.
This product is very good, because that has helped me with my hair drying, is fantastic, I like since it leaves hair soft and fresh, and very bright, I recommend it!
Kenia A.
Es muy bueno , su olor es súper bueno , lo recomiendo para todo tipo de personas que les gusten