2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

S?rie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo - L'Or?al Professionnel S?rie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo cleanses very dry, damaged hair. Lipidium Technology gives instant shine, smoothness and softness. It also gives long term benefits of intense repair and strengthening with essential nutrients.Key ingredients:Lactic Acid: Reconstructs the cortex to revert hair into a healthy state.Phyto-Keratin + Ceramides: Restructure & reinforce intercellular cement to fill cuticle scales & reduce breakage.Lipids: Create insulating barrier to lock in essential nutrients.Not animal tested. - S?rie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo see more...

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I love the way this shampoo cleans and repairs my damaged hair without ever leaving a residue. it suds up easily without stripping my hair. a little goes a long way with makes the price a major bargain. there is a great hair mask that goes with it that i love as well.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I love all of l'oreal products from their shampoo, conditioner, hair treatments to their makeup. Their makeup is their best product though. I have a felt tip eyeliner pencil from l'oreal and I am so in love with it.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
For damaged hair, definitely try this one. It's moisturizing and doesn't dry out your hair and my hair feels and looks so much better after I use this! Definitely a must if you're looking for shampoo like this.
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
As a hairstylist I never recommend drugstore shampoos , but this shampoo has outdone itself! It's super lathering and moisturizing ! I highly recommend!
Lorna O.
Lorna O.
L'oreal is perfect to repair and hydrate out hair! Keeping lustrous and health :) you can use it daily!
Margelyn A.
Margelyn A.
Repairs and strengthens the sensitized areas of the hair. The hair is instantly transformed and rebuilt from the inside. Restores its natural vitality. Apply to wet hair and massage. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. I totally buy it again!
Greisy L.
Greisy L.
Mi shampoo favorito junto con la mascarilla es delicioso, te deja el cabello increíble. Suave te lo recupera no hay necesidad de usar enjuague en el cabello. Super recomendado
Sami M.
Sami M.
Awesome shampoo, nice scent as well. L'oreal haircare always works for my fine, straight hair. It's a good buy.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Granite City, IL
Keeps your hair feeling fresh and clean. My hair doesnt feel heavy after using and a wonderful smell as well.
Basem S.
Basem S.
Love it so much I only use L'Oréal nothing else it makes me feel blessed and I used alot of that brand