L'Oréal Professionnel Richesse Ammonia-Free Conditioning Creme Color 7.41 (7CB Copper Honey)

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

molly s.
I would personally rate this product a 3,I think it's a nice product for hair on the more dry/brittle side due to the thickness, but it's not very long lasting,also a little on the expensive side with not that much product! Not the best,but it was okay!
Didn't seem to take using only one tube on my thick shoulder length hair:( Wasn't impressed at all. Wish I wouldn't have wasted my money.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
Got these as a present for Christmas and I love this product!! Now they are a must have when I go makeup shopping!!
Taylor z.
Milwaukee, WI
It's decent. A little on the expensive side for me but its a good product. Would recommend it but not really for me
Ashley C.
Eagarville, IL
This product wasn't my favorite. Definitely not good if you have oily hair!!! Color lasted about two weeks.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
This is so cool and makes my hair color vibrant and shiny! It is definitely helpful reviving a hair color!
Abigail L.
Marysville, CA
This product i have no used for myself but my mom did and all she said was good things about it so I'm exited to give it a try
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
L'oreal is a decent brand for coloring your hair, it doesn't look too damage after using it but the color are not as strong as you would like them.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hola, es efectivo para las Canas??