BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal Hair Color Permanent - L'Oreal Professionnel Richesse Ammonia-Free Conditioning Creme Color: Rich color, demi-permanent color and shine treatment to enhance the natural Rich conditioning Ionene G + Incell + Apricot Kernel Oil and Oleo Elements help to reinforce and protect hair for optimal shine Enhances, refreshes, tones and covers up to 50 of white Details provided by L'Oreal see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
•C H.
•C H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super dry hair so this product works really well with my hair. It is hatchy-catchy and I have had friends that say that this product has made their hair feel stick and gluey even after the wash their hair out. It's an ok price, but overall a good product.
that m.
that m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely, love this it is so soft and smoothing on the skin it is hydrating and also moisturizing it applies light and it is weightless I never wanted to try this but I am so thankful that I did because I will never stop using as I am obsessed
Lupita H.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Leandro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is pretty good . I used to use it many years ago , It has a good smell to it. I bought this of a store & It lasted me a while. Pretty good!
Sindi A.
Sindi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent product, don't see much difference but it does feel good on the skin. I wouldn't purchase again but I would try another product from the line.
somebody n.
somebody n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can add a colour if you want (I’ve picked a tone lighter than my natural hair) and the result is AMAZING! Honestly, my hair naver looked like this.Not only it looks great it feels like silk, too. Now a get a lot of  compliments and I am very happy  with the way my hair looks like.

I can’t tell you about the price because in different salons you will get a different price.
Jamelyn M.
Jamelyn M.
Higüey Republica dominicana
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was recommended to me by a friend and I do not like pereo if I liked it a lot, I did not like it because I was drying up a little
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No lo he probado mucho, me gustaría continuar con las pruebasI have not tried it very much, I would like to continue with the tests
Yesseniia V.
Yesseniia V.
Tenía pokas expectativas con esta cremapero nada que desir unas de la mejores cremas que e probado de esta marca