L'Oréal Professionnel Protective Cream Shampoo for INOACOLOR Treated Hair uploaded by Shastri D.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The formula enriched with Argan Oil and Green Tea Extracts intensely nourishes and protects INOA colour treated hair, leaving hair silky with dazzling shine. To properly care for INOA colour treated hair, it is essential to maintain the natural lipids which form the outer layer of the hair fibre. The concentrated formula transforms into a creamy and gentle lather for a luxurious sensorial experience.

• Can anyone tell me how much better this product is first hand?1 Answers
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
This shampoo is pretty amazing. It has a great smell and it leaves my hair feeling super super soft. Usually as a person with finer hair, I generally stay away from absolutely ANYTHING that has the words "oil" in it, so I was reluctant at first to use this. This product does contain Argan Oil but it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It's sulfate-free and also contains a green tea extract which will protect the hair fiber and maintain color (if that's an issue for you). The only color issue I have is prolonging my toner but I do use an awesome colored conditioner to help with that anyway. I would say this shampoo is the best "all-around" shampoo that anyone with any concerns should try at some point!
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
This shampoo does a fabulous job at protecting my color treated hair. It is a creamy formula that leaves my hair hydrated and smooth without making it greasy. It has a nice scent that is reminiscent of a brand that you would purchase at a salon.
Tiffany C.
mays landing, nj
Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!
Virginia C.
keokee, VA
L'oreal is the best color treated hair product i have found.. i use it a lot especially when my hair color is fresh for the first couple weeks, it does help keep your hair color from fading i love it and you will to
joanna h.
Gilbertsville, PA
I have extremly long thick hair and every deep conditioner lefted my hair gressy looking intil i used this product and fell in love first use . I never thought id have soft hair i could run my fingers through till i used this. Feel amazing and more beautiful than ever .
Johali C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love ths product, it makes my hair looks so brilliant. My mother in law recommend me this product and It was best decision ever, so now my mom is using the product too. The price is really good for what you receive so I'm happy with my purchase and i would buy again
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
L'oreal Paris professionel protective is the best option for those people who have curly hair as me. I really recommend for everyone including people with straight, dry and oily hair.
Lynnette F.
This product works well on my curly, dry, Colored hair. Moisturizing my hair is difficult but after using this product, I was officially hooked!
Laís Z.

I use are branded product every time I go to the salon to do something in my hair and it comes out light and shine. I love this brand.
Aida C.
Highland, CA
THIS IS A GREAT DRUGSTORE OPTION FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR LEAVE HAIR FEELING EXTREMELY SOFT SMELLING GREAT WHILE PROTECTING COLOR
Laurie S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Can anyone tell me how much better this product is first hand?