BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Protective Masque for Very Dry Hair Creamy, intensely nourishing masque protects and maintains INOA hair color radiance and intensity. Argan Oil: replenishes the hair fiber for a smooth, shiny finish. Green Tea Extracts: a natural antioxidant, nourish the hair fiber to protect maintain INOA color radiance intensity. Features a Sulfate-Free Technology.

Holly W.
This is my most favorite hydrating mask ever! However now it is really hard to come by but if you find it by it and I do mean all of it! The smell is absolutely amazing and I can really tell a difference in how conditioned and hydrated my hair is after I use it. It works best when you leave it on at least for one hour.
shelby-lynn k.
Everytime I go to the salon my hairdresser uses this on me and I love it so much I bought it! When I'm going on a date night nothing is better than soft beautiful hair that takes care of my bleached hair. It's become part of my weekly routine!
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
My colorist used this when I went to the salon last time, and I loved it! My hair felt so soft, smooth, and healthy afterwards. She rinsed and washed the color, then put this on before having me sit under a hair dryer with a plastic cover over my hair. It really helped to moisturize and nurture my hair. It smelled so good too! I'll definitely ask her to do this again!
gloria g.
Awesome product and becoming from L Oreal much more. This protective Conditioning Masque has no comparision no alternatives. Smel terrific and last a month. I alwasy buy this product on line. I highly recommend it.
Julia G.
Miami FL
I like this conditioner a lot, it smells great and makes my hair feel smooth and healthy. It is just a little expensive (for me this jar doesn't last very long) and it can make my hair greasy. But I still love it, I just put a tiny amount on my scalp and bangs area to try to avoid it getting too greasy.
Madelaine M.
Great for conditioning color treated hair helps protect your hair love this product . This is what I use the day after a colour. It adds life back into my damaged hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down. Does a fantastic job of repairing and preventing damage.
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
Hailey P.
Reading, PA

I absolutely love this product! because I often lighten my hair, I use this frequently and have really noticed my hair becoming healthier
Dayana s.
Este producto es muy buenooo, Te Deja's el cabello muy suave, me gusta se los recomiendo es un buen producto
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I love it, I color my hair monthly and need to maintain its health so I use this product every two wks