BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intensely nourishes and protects INOA colour treated hair, leaving hair silky with dazzling shine. For all types of INOA color-treated hair. During application, the conditioner enrobes the hair fibre for suppleness and condition. Argan Oil: replenishes the hair fiber for a smooth, shiny finish. Green Tea Extracts: a natural antioxidant, nourish the hair fiber to protect maintain INOA color radiance intensity. Features a Sulfate-Free Technology.

Megan W.
Dundalk, MD
Best conditioner I've used in a while. A little pricey but, completely worth it. I leave it in my hair after I shampoo for about 5 mins in the shower. I have no trouble combing my hair. The knots are no match for this conditioner. I have dyed red hair and this conditioner (shampoo too) really helps the red from fading. Highly recommend this conditioner!
Arden D.
Gibsonia, PA
This is the absolute best shampoo I have ever used in my entire life. It's very concentrated to a little goes a long way. I always get complimented on how shiny and soft my hair is. Not to mention the scent is amazing. It's not too overpowering but it stays in your hair. I'm pretty sure they discontinued it and I'm so sad! This is the only shampoo I have used for like two years. I've heard that they might come out with the same shampoo just repackaged. Fingers crossed!
Angela D.
Van Nuys, CA
I dyed my hair last month and was looking for a conditioner that would condition and wouldn't fade my hair out. I must say that it adds shine and moisture to my hair, doesn't build up on my roots like other conditions do. I definitely would recommend it to others. It is also inexpensive!
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
I used this when my hair was in really bad shape. I had bleached and dyed it multiple times, and I was worki at a pool where I got chlorine in it every day. This didn't work magic on my hair, but it did keep it from getting worse and kept the breakage and color fading down.
Alison T.
Fayetteville
Oh my gosh. This product smells amazing!!! Great conditoner. I would highly recommend this product. I am a stylist and I will use this on myself and my clients! Love it! Smells great too! A great everyday conditioner! Just enough moisture without weighing down your hair!
Lindasue Z.
Cleveland, OH
I have used this product after I have colored my hair since I experienced dry hair afterwards. This product made my hair fill silky smooth. I feel it was effective in doing what it said it would and more. Smelled wonderful and would recommend.
Luz M.
Corona, NY
This product is a new product from L'Oreal Paris is for colour Treated Hair but it doesn't matter is more powerful for you hair so it helps more for your hair this a great product with a great presentation and is a great size in conclusion is the mos great product that I used from L'Oreal Paris
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
I love this product because it conditions my hair without dulling my color! Love it! I recommend this to anyone who colors their hair, minimize the time to the trip to your salon and keep your color longer!
Taylin M.
Saint Hedwig, TX
Wasn't a huge fan of this product I color my hair vibrant color often and am always try out new "color safe" shampoo and conditioners. It did make my hair feel rather soft and smooth but it also made the color bleed from my hair quicker it seems than other products ive tried.
d D.
El Cajon, CA
This conditioner is great. You only need to use a little and it made my hair super soft. I use this condition ounce a week. It's a little pricey but worth the money. I bought mine at Target, they always have coupons. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.