L'Oréal Professionnel Pro-Keratin Refill Correcting Care Shampoo uploaded by Lesly V.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Refill shampoo from L'Oréal comes as part of the innovative Pro-Keratin Refill range, designed to leave your hair feeling nourished and protected against external aggressors. Helping to strengthen weak, damaged hair. This deeply cleansing shampoo contains active ingredients Pro-Keratin and Incell, which work together to leave your hair feeling better than ever before.

With an intensely cleansing and deeply nourishing formula, not only does this shampoo leave your hair gleaming, it will have it feeling up to 70% more resistant to breakage.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg , OH
I suffer from a very dry scalp and this shampoo helped it so much I can’t believe it my scalp feels so moisturized and healthy after using like nothing I have ever felt I can’t name another product that makes my scalp feel this good I would recommend
Ana C.
I really love the keratin in this product. It helps my color-treated hair stay fresh and silky without getting all dried out like a lot of other shampoos do to it. I'd recommend this to friends and family, especially if you color treat your hair on a regular basis.
Shasta H.
Baldwyn, MS
Great product for hair that needs a little TLC. I lost 1/2 my hair after surgery last year and the rest became very dry. This shampoo has brought my hair back to life and leaves it feeling smooth and healthy. I am highly satisified with the results and great smell.
Maryam L.
Las vegas, NV
After getting a keratin treatment i was using this for a while and it is good. Not the best but works for the mean time. Would buy it again if the price was a little cheaper.
ERICA G.
New Jersey, NJ
I've been using L'oreal shampoos for quite some time. It lathers just fine, nothing too spectacular. I have mostly straight/wavy hair and was looking for a shampoo to help my hair stay on the straighter side without having to put it under some heat everyday. This shampoo did help some but some straightening is still needed.
Tatiana M.
bridgeport, CT
as a person who has the keratin treatment it is super important for me to use the right shampoo and conditioner or else the treatment will be in vain. that being said this is my go to shampoo it makes my hair feel silky smooth and look great after a blow out
Tracey Y.
My hair dresser has used this prouduct on my hair before after getting my hair died. It targets the growth of healthy hair and it lathers very well. The smell is also very nice. I only used it once but the one time i did i liked it.
Deb S.
Celina, OH
Keratin is very helpful for woefully dry hair like mine. It tame frizzies and split ends. Price is about the ;same as other high-quality shampoos. It has a clean, fresh scent, lathers well and rinses clean. I recommend trying this shampoo
Akanksha S.
Hair after use are soft and light. Very nice smell as well. Have used it only for 2 weeks, but I like the result already. The size is quite small, so better to buy the large one at the beginning.
Dana P.
I have tried many products with keratin in it, which helps when I decide to straighten my hair. This product helps with straightening my hair. This one is one of my favorite keratin shampoos, and my go to keratin shampoo.