Hair CareHair ProductsShampooL'Oréal Professionnel
Pro-Keratin Refill Correcting Care Shampoo

L'Oréal Professionnel Pro-Keratin Refill Correcting Care Shampoo

by L'Oréal Professionnel

This Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Refill shampoo from L'Oréal comes as part of the innovative Pro-Keratin Refill range, designed to leave your hair feeling nourished and protected against external aggressors. Helping to strengthen weak, damaged hair. This deeply cleansing shampoo contains active ingredients Pro-Keratin and Incell, which work together to leave your hair feeling better than ever before.

With an intensely cleansing and deeply nourishing formula, not only does this shampoo leave your hair gleaming, it will have it feeling up to 70% more resistant to breakage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Professionnel Pro-Keratin Refill Correcting Care Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg, OH
I suffer from a very dry scalp and this shampoo helped it so much I can’t believe it my scalp feels so moisturized and healthy after using like nothing I have ever felt I can’t name another product that makes my scalp feel this good I would recommend
Lisa F.
panama city, florida
Love! Makes my hair shiny and smooth. No frizz! Great price. It gives my hair the moisture it needs. The scent is amazing too!
Chelsea S.
Eastman , GA
Just got this in my Influenster box and I’m obsessed! My hair is so much healthier and smoother
Akanksha S.
Hair after use are soft and light. Very nice smell as well. Have used it only for 2 weeks, but I like the result already. The size is quite small, so better to buy the large one at the beginning.
Ana C.
I really love the keratin in this product. It helps my color-treated hair stay fresh and silky without getting all dried out like a lot of other shampoos do to it. I'd recommend this to friends and family, especially if you color treat your hair on a regular basis.
Brittany W.
Georgetown , KY
Overall good product. I did feel like it left my hair a little greasy, but I still like the other products.
susan R.
Brooklyn, NY
helps with all the flaws you hair has great smelling and great shampoo best for all types of hair you will not be disapointed
alexis S.
Murfreesboro, TN
this is a really good shampoo for then i straighten my hair. it makes it very smooth after i blow dry.
Alison W.
This really helped my hair look healthy again and smelled amazing. I liked everything about it, and will buy it again.
Anna M.
Kearny , NJ
This is one of my faves the way it leaves my hair once I stole it Is amazing so soft silky and healthy looking

Looking for your answer?