L'Oréal Professionnel Paste Sculpte Homme uploaded by Vasilia K.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Sculpting fiber paste provides a natural shine and sculpts hair with a supple, flexible hold. Malleable texture is easy to work into hair. Perfect for creating texturized looks.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Results:

• Shine
  • Flexible Hold
  • Malleable Texture

Chavonne L.
The smell smells very masculine. Like the texture for short messy unisex styles. This isn't just for men, women can use it too. I actually don't mind the scent since it does dissipate after a short time. Easy to work with and pliable.
Maria P.
Fontana
Purchase this trying to find something new for my short hair. It did its job. But was not comparing to something insides before. I felt the had to wash my hair by the end of the day each time.
Joel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Used this product plenty of times and I must say that it has been one of the greatest products I have used in a long time. I usually always use gel for my house but I switched it up to this paste and I'll never go back to gel hair styling products
I would recommend this for everyone.
Diana S.
Sandusky, MI
Gosh, I didn't realize that there were so many products under the umbrella of this line.. There are several that I could try in the future. I look forward to that.
Tessa C.
Portland, OR
It's okay. It made my hair feel a little dry. I love the smell though! Helped my curls stay longer in my hair. That was fantastic. Overall, I would recommend.
Anna M.
Philadelphia, PA
This makes my hair hold its shape all day! I love using it on my short hair because it keeps it from blowing around everywhere throughout the day.
Shardae H.
I'm super in love with this. It makes my hair soft and shine through out the day. It helps with dryness and makes it shine even more.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
JESSICA E.
Temple, TX
I have a pompadore and this product is my favorite to use. Doesn't leave my hair hard and make it flake. Its easy to use
Jazmin M.
Super prety amazing this product is the best of the world I see sure a difference will never stop buying and tryung