L'Oréal Professionnel Oil Light Mask Mythic Oil

by L’Oréal Professionnel

Inspired by the tradition of ancient Egyptian queens’ oil layering, this is the hairdresser’s secret for nourished, healthy-looking hair.

Infused with ginger essential oil and osmanthus extract, this luxurious cream lightly nourishes, detangles and adds shine to hair. Hair looks smooth and shiny, with a lightweight finish.

Dermatologically tested. Paraben-free.

• Vitality
  • Shine
  • Softness
  • Detangling

Ingredients: Enriched with carefully selected natural oils and extracts

• Ginger Oil: Originating from Asia, ginger is known for its therapeutic properties. It helps strengthen hair and soothes the scalp.
  • Osmanthus Extract: A luxurious flower known for its gentle antioxidant properties, it helps provide suppleness to the hair fiber.

have any one give atry
Start your review of L'Oréal Professionnel Oil Light Mask Mythic Oil!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoFreehold, NJ
L'Oréal Professionnel Oil Light Mask Mythic Oil uploaded by Jennifer F.
The Loreal Professional Mythic Oil Masque is a great deep conditioning mask. I used it in the shower while I was shaving my legs and that keeps it on for the perfect amount of time. It was very nourishing and made my hair feel super soft. This size lasted a long time using it 1-2 times a week and is also TSA travel friendly. L'Oréal Paris Professional Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque (For All Hair Types)
2 years agoGreenwood Lk, NY
This is a fabulous deep, concentrated condoner to use about once or twice a week. I am very impressed with Loreal's new line of haircare items. Many of them work great, and this conditioner is no expection. The price is very fair for the amount of product you receive, and the product works great. I put a good palmful on my hair in the shower and leave it to absorb for a few minutes. after washing out my hair is super soft and tangle free with no product buildup. I am able to air dry or blow dry it with a little hair oil and it looks amazing. This is a product in a one I will continue to purchase.
a year ago
I am SO disappointed in this formula after they repackaged and reformulated it. Mythic Oil used to be so moisturizing, and leave the hair incredibly shiny, and feeling soft and slick without disrupting color.  Unfortunately this new version is god-awful for color, drying as can be, and all around feels and acts cheap.  It simply does not condition or moisturize the hair at all.  You need half the jar or bottle to get the hair coated well, and then still need another conditioner to make the hair soft and manageable.
3 years agoDoral, FL
El cabello y las uñas hablan acerca de nuestra salud.Este producto es perfecto porque ha nutrido mi cabello de una manera increible, no me esperaba que mi cabello dejara de caerse con este producto haha pero si, mi cabello dejo de caerse cuando use este producto.Lo deje de usar porque en mi pais no se consigue ninguna de sus presentaciones pero lo recomiendo al 1000% en cuanto a calidad, precio y cantidad.Aparte de que huele riquisimo.
2 years ago
This masque did amazing things for my hair! It's a thick product but easy to work through your hair after shampooing and conditioning! The masque detangled and softened my hair and was not frizzy even after blow drying it (which is big because I have naturally curly/wavy hair that has frizz!) I walked into work the next day and people thought I got a hair cut it made my hair look so healthy! Only thing is it's a bit pricey at some stores so you have to shop around!
3 years agoDayton, OH
I really enjoyed using this hair masque. I applied it to damp hair and covered it with a towel and kind of let it do it's own thing. I let it sit for about 10 minutes and rinsed. Afterwords, I really felt like my hair was shinier and looked much less abused than it normally did. I would definitely try this again, it was nice to have a few minutes where I sat around and didn't worry about anything!
10 months agoBoca Raton, FL
My favorite hair mask!! I use this hair mask about twice a week after conditioner and it seriously does wonders to my hair. I have long hair and taking care of it can’t be tough. My ends tends to get dry so I focus mainly on the ends of my hair with this mask. It leaves my hair super hydrated and soft and not to mention smelling amazing. I really recommend this product for anyone who have dry hair or those who just want a silky, soft hair.
2 years agoErie, PA
Beings that I do you color my hair. I know that it needs extra care. I died my hair a rose gold in the summertime. It requires a cold wash every other day. Meaning I don’t use shampoo and that day I use hair conditioner twice a week I use a hair mask I plastic my own head and leave it on in the evening for a couple of hours. And then I climb in the shower and rinse it out my hair feels awesome and it’s growing...
2 years agoLorain, OH
Smells good and makes my hair feel soft. I don't use often but when I do it gets the Job done... It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy and weighed down so i apply a medium size amount to scalp and let it sit for a half in hour with a shower cap on. I condition for a few minutes and it does wonders for my hair.
2 years ago
Is an amazing hair mascara I have to say, this repare the damage of your hair and leaves pretty soft and shiny, I love it, I put this on my hair on weekend like for 15 minutes and later I rinse the product, I do this like two or three time a month and my hair look so good! I definately recommend this!