L'Oréal Professionnel Oil Light Mask Mythic Oil uploaded by Jennifer F.L'Oréal Professionnel Oil Light Mask Mythic Oil uploaded by Karla Z.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Inspired by the tradition of ancient Egyptian queens’ oil layering, this is the hairdresser’s secret for nourished, healthy-looking hair.

Infused with ginger essential oil and osmanthus extract, this luxurious cream lightly nourishes, detangles and adds shine to hair. Hair looks smooth and shiny, with a lightweight finish.

Dermatologically tested. Paraben-free.

• Vitality
  • Shine
  • Softness
  • Detangling

Ingredients: Enriched with carefully selected natural oils and extracts

• Ginger Oil: Originating from Asia, ginger is known for its therapeutic properties. It helps strengthen hair and soothes the scalp.
  • Osmanthus Extract: A luxurious flower known for its gentle antioxidant properties, it helps provide suppleness to the hair fiber.

Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
The Loreal Professional Mythic Oil Masque is a great deep conditioning mask. I used it in the shower while I was shaving my legs and that keeps it on for the perfect amount of time. It was very nourishing and made my hair feel super soft. This size lasted a long time using it 1-2 times a week and is also TSA travel friendly. L'Oréal Paris Professional Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque (For All Hair Types)
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
This is a fabulous deep, concentrated condoner to use about once or twice a week. I am very impressed with Loreal's new line of haircare items. Many of them work great, and this conditioner is no expection. The price is very fair for the amount of product you receive, and the product works great. I put a good palmful on my hair in the shower and leave it to absorb for a few minutes. after washing out my hair is super soft and tangle free with no product buildup. I am able to air dry or blow dry it with a little hair oil and it looks amazing. This is a product in a one I will continue to purchase.
My N.
Grand prairie, TX
My friend recommended it to me when i slept over hẻr house last time. I love the smell of it. Actually before this i never use hair calp before. And now i stuck with this. I only use 1-2 times a week and it last forever. It help my dry damage hair alot ... i would continue use it until i find a better one
Andrea O.
El cabello y las uñas hablan acerca de nuestra salud.Este producto es perfecto porque ha nutrido mi cabello de una manera increible, no me esperaba que mi cabello dejara de caerse con este producto haha pero si, mi cabello dejo de caerse cuando use este producto.Lo deje de usar porque en mi pais no se consigue ninguna de sus presentaciones pero lo recomiendo al 1000% en cuanto a calidad, precio y cantidad.Aparte de que huele riquisimo.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I really enjoyed using this hair masque. I applied it to damp hair and covered it with a towel and kind of let it do it's own thing. I let it sit for about 10 minutes and rinsed. Afterwords, I really felt like my hair was shinier and looked much less abused than it normally did. I would definitely try this again, it was nice to have a few minutes where I sat around and didn't worry about anything!
Angie M.
Is an amazing hair mascara I have to say, this repare the damage of your hair and leaves pretty soft and shiny, I love it, I put this on my hair on weekend like for 15 minutes and later I rinse the product, I do this like two or three time a month and my hair look so good! I definately recommend this!
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I use this mask twice a week and it leaves my hair feeling healthier and softer.  I was worried it would make my scalp and hair feelin oily but that wasnt the case.  it works really well and its really easy to use.  I also really like the way it smells, very pleasant.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I have to say I wasn't crazy with this product… I have used many here oils and my favorite is usually the bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil. This one was just too heavy and oil for my phone here someone with a course or texture my love it though
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
Sometimes my hair is snarly and irritating and I can usually tell after shampooing if it's going to be awful to try and comb out, and in that case I use this and it's AMAZING. Makes my hair feel great and so easy to comb out. I love this stuff!
isabella a.
Esta mascarilla me la aplico cada 15 dias para repotenciar mi cabello, nutre a profundidad y se siente muy sedoso y espectacular. La compre en una tienda distribuidora de peluquería, algo asi, cerca de mi domicilio, es efectiva y me encanta