L'Oréal Professionnel Oil Light Mask Mythic Oil uploaded by Jennifer F.L'Oréal Professionnel Oil Light Mask Mythic Oil uploaded by Brandy P.L'Oréal Professionnel Oil Light Mask Mythic Oil uploaded by Karla Z.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #19 in Hair Masks

Inspired by the tradition of ancient Egyptian queens’ oil layering, this is the hairdresser’s secret for nourished, healthy-looking hair.

Infused with ginger essential oil and osmanthus extract, this luxurious cream lightly nourishes, detangles and adds shine to hair. Hair looks smooth and shiny, with a lightweight finish.

Dermatologically tested. Paraben-free.

• Vitality
  • Shine
  • Softness
  • Detangling

Ingredients: Enriched with carefully selected natural oils and extracts

• Ginger Oil: Originating from Asia, ginger is known for its therapeutic properties. It helps strengthen hair and soothes the scalp.
  • Osmanthus Extract: A luxurious flower known for its gentle antioxidant properties, it helps provide suppleness to the hair fiber.

Buy on Amazon
Simran J.
Stony Brook
One of the best products in the market. Its super effective. The packaging is good. Can hold good quantity. It might seem pricy but compared to the quantity you get and its effectiveness, its absolutely worth it. It smoothens your hair and bring a shine to it. The formula is consistent and it smells good too. Great for frizzy and damaged hair.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
The Loreal Professional Mythic Oil Masque is a great deep conditioning mask. I used it in the shower while I was shaving my legs and that keeps it on for the perfect amount of time. It was very nourishing and made my hair feel super soft. This size lasted a long time using it 1-2 times a week and is also TSA travel friendly. L'Oréal Paris Professional Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque (For All Hair Types)
Chris N.
This is not the current issue of this product. I did like it however. Very rich emollient hair treatment. Excellent for treating dryness, excess frizz and controls volume. Also great to use as a pre shampoo scalp treatment to soothe dry scalps. Worth the price.
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
I don't use a lot of hair masks but this one makes me want to use them more. It's amazing how different your hair feels after a mask. It's affordable and a lot comes in the package. I would recommend to others looking for extra hydration to dry hair
Amy D.
I am SO disappointed in this formula after they repackaged and
reformulated it. Mythic Oil used to be so moisturizing, and leave the
hair incredibly shiny, and feeling soft and slick without disrupting
color.  Unfortunately this new version is god-awful for color, drying as
can be, and all around feels and acts cheap.  It simply does not
condition or moisturize the hair at all.  You need half the jar or bottle to get the hair coated well, and then still need another conditioner to make the hair soft and manageable.
Aliya Z.
Culver City
Isn’t the best product for you ! But it’s alright I don’t use this product that often matter a fact I don’t use it at all I used it only one or twice my hair color is dark brown and I wouldn’t buy it again it’s a waste of money
Tiffani S.
Although this product says it is for all hair types it left my hair feeling very greasy and oily. I have very thick curly hair and dry ends. I used this product on my ends but it just left my whole head oily. Won’t buy again!
Ms Josie L.
Beings that I do you color my hair. I know that it needs extra care. I died my hair a rose gold in the summertime. It requires a cold wash every other day. Meaning I don’t use shampoo and that day I use hair conditioner twice a week I use a hair mask I plastic my own head and leave it on in the evening for a couple of hours. And then I climb in the shower and rinse it out my hair feels awesome and it’s growing...
Jenn M.
Walpole, MA
I really like the stuff it’s easy to use and add some extra moisture to my hair it doesn’t make a huge difference overall but if feels luxurious while I’m using it I might buy it again it is reasonably priced
Meg B.
Springfield , MO
I think the masque smells amazing and is very affordable. It works, but I’ve for sure used masques that work quicker and better. I would buy again but only because it’s so cost efficient