BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A shampoo for mildly cleansing dry hair Contains no harsh chemicals that affect hair's natural lipid balance Formulated with potent antioxidants including tomato lycopene Helps shield from free radical damage environmental impacts & excess styling Hair appears cleaner suppler & lustrous Free of sulfates parabens & silicone

Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
It really leaves the hair very soft, but I did not think it moisturized ... So this product only protects against dryness and does not have much effect on the already dry hair ... It should be used regally with the Richesse Source shampoo and the Richessa mask. Amazing product This is a great shampoode treatment. Gives hair elasticity, softness, shine and strength. It also removes frizz.
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is awesome. I love how it makes my hair feel. I use it daily. I would rate this product a 10 because it is just fantastic. The scent is awesome. I prefer this to the more expensive brands. I am very satisfied with it. I would completely recommend this product!
Karine P.
8424 NW 56 th street suite BLA 0087, Doral, FL
The products of this line are exclusive to many beauty salons so they are of very good quality and this in particular is another success. I love the texture and vitality that leaves my hair. And if you use the full treatment the results are fantastic.
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
This is a great dye to do at home without getting the flat one toned Color like some box hair dye. The smell is even tolerable. My boyfriend can't stand some dyes but he hasn't complained about smell. It covers very well and looks so natural.
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
L'oreal Serie Nature Source De Richesse Nourishing Shampoo for Dry Hair is formulated for people with dry hair; this sulfate free shampoo is designed to gently cleanse your hair without the use of hash chemicals that disrupt your hairs natural lipid balance. Your hair will be left feeling clean but still soft and shiny.Infused with tomato lycopene, L'oreal Serie Nature Source De Richesse Shampoo has powerful antioxidant properties that help to protect your hair from environmental damage.
Ashley A.
Livermore, CA
Keeps my hair from feeling and looking frizzy and dry! Instead it makes it looks soft and heathy. The smell is just as amazing as the product itself! It can be purchased at either Target or Wal Mart. I was very satisfied with this product and recommend as well!
Haley B.
Tacoma, WA
Love this Shampoo! It smells so amazing! The packaging isn't anything special, doesn't catch your eye immediately but looks don't matter because this product works wonders! I use it every other day. Would definitely buy this product again without hesitation.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
This product worked pretty good to maintain my frizz. I don't find it all too worth the $25-ish dollars that it cost, but I don't have much of a complaint for it. I think other cheaper products have the same effect, if not a better one, so I don't recommend it
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
I have tried several shampoos of Loreal and this one is as good. My hair tends to be very dry and frizzy in this cold weather. And this one was a good introduction to my dry hair. My hair feels soft and good. Would definitely go for it again. Good!
Daniela G.
MIAMI, FL
I have never had the opportunity to try this product for hair, although lamarca loreal has always been very good and recommended for all types of women.......... If someday I have the opportunity to try it, I will give my best regards greetings