BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #44 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Mythic Rich Oil has a blend of rich bran oil and argan oil. It leaves hair instantly more supple, tamed and glossy. The oil is immediately absorbed for a lightweight feel and finish. Provides intense nourishment to make hair more manageable Provides shine and frizz protection Size: 4.2 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Hair type: Frizzy, curly, unruly Active ingredients: Rich bran oil, argan oil, vitamin E and omega 3 oils We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Buy on Amazon
Mindy B.
Lewiston, ID
I purchased this product last Spring from my hairdresser and I CANNOT BELIEVE how amazing it is! Depending on length and thickness of your hair, you really don't need to use much! My hair is shoulder length and I use Q-tip sized dab over my entire head. Not only does this stuff smell phenomenal, it leaves my hair silky smooth and not at all oily! Although, if you DO have oily hair, I would recommend using even less. Tames the frizz and leaves my hair feeling phenomenal.

Amanda D.
New Hudson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
my hair is an extremely dry mess and it always looks so damaged.. That is until I put the mythic oil in my hair. This stuff is amazing. I wouldn’t recommend it if you already have an oily hair type but if you have hair like mine, HIGHLY recommend! (it smells amazing too!!)
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
They sell it in the UK stores, but you can only get it on Amazon in the US. Saw it on a natural curly hair tutorial on YouTube (Leyla Rose). The oil is smooth and light. I loved it and will probably buy again. I also use it on my ends when I after straightening my hair.
Alyssa C.
Andover
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil smells incredible and makes my hair feel even better. I love to apply it when my hair is damp, and even just a little bit when my hair is dry as well. It really smoothes out your ends and makes your hair look great overall.
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is magic! Smells amazing first off. I have blonde hair and it gets super dry sometimes. This product is very effective. I make sure to never run out of this! I highly recommend for others. Works well in wet or dry hair!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this hair oil!!! It's more expensive than the loreal drug store hair products (the ones I normally buy) but its definitely worth it to spend a little more money! Plus you only use just a little bit each time so it will last you a long time. First thing I love about this oil is how healthy it makes my hair look and feel. Having oily hair I'm always hesitant about oils but this is not greasy like at all and doesn't make my hair "oily". Definitely can tell a difference how much better my color treated hair feels after using this product for the past few months! May cost a little more but definitely well worth spending!!
Jena Mae N.
Palisades Pk, NJ
This the holy grail of all my hair products. It's an oil. But, it does NOT in anyway make my hair feel greasy and heavy. Instead, it makes it look shiny and manageable. Take note, my hair is somewhat thick and course and sometimes its just plain unmanageable. With this, it makes it easy to style and makes it really smooth and shiny without the greasy feeling.
Dana N.
Los Angeles
I use it after every shower. Makes hair look smooth and shiny, and smells nice too! You do not need gallons of product, it is rather concentrated and a couple of drops is enough to help hair look healthy. I am using this product for a year already twice or three times a week. Gives me a sense of salon care at home. Of course, in combination with the good shampoo and conditioner.
ulia r.
East Hanover, NJ
This  treatment is amazing! I apply it to my hands then run it through the lengths of my hair, avoiding the top front of my head where I tend to get a greasy look second day in case I want/need to skip a wash. This serum has oils in it but does not weigh my hair down or make it look greasy at all. It actually makes my hair silky, shiny, and luscious looking! It is the last step I use after using the Extraordinary Oil shampoo and conditioners. It makes styling so much easier and I don't have fly away hairs or hair that sticks up either. I tried it the first time on my 3rd anniversary and my hair looked awesome.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had seen online ravings about this oil and now would agree with those reviews.  It's not heavy but really helped to weigh down my ends which tend to be frizzy and fly-a-way status.  I don't particularly love the smell but it's not stinky by any means.  It's pricier than drugstore and even a little pricier than some high end brands.  I only had to use 2 pumps to help my hair which is long and coarse.  I would recommend to anyone who is looking for some added shine and added  control for rebellious hair.
Dezirae D.
Howard City, MI
My 14 daughter has VERY dry hair..it is natural curly...would this help her hair look healthy ??
Monique M.
How does it smell?
Crystal P.
I have thick frizzy/naturally curly long hair, and need something to tame the frizz. Will this work for me? Try so many products but haven't found my holy grail product yet.
Tabitha L.
Does this oil leave you feeling greasy or does it absorb into the hair just leaving it shiny?
Carmen P.
Tualatin, OR
Someone told me about this product , but haven't buy it yet. It's a little on the expensive side. So if I can sample it out I will know for sure. Whether to but it. Or not.