BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Mythic Rich Oil has a blend of rich bran oil and argan oil. It leaves hair instantly more supple, tamed and glossy. The oil is immediately absorbed for a lightweight feel and finish. Provides intense nourishment to make hair more manageable Provides shine and frizz protection Size: 4.2 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Hair type: Frizzy, curly, unruly Active ingredients: Rich bran oil, argan oil, vitamin E and omega 3 oils We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

• Does this oil leave you feeling greasy or does it absorb ...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair oily?1 Answers
  • Someone told me about this product , but haven't buy it y...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
One of the top oils I use for myself and on my clients. A little goes along way , I normally use it from the mids to ends. This oil not only smells amazing but helps the hair feeling good and looking good. I recommend this product to those that don’t have oily scalp. I would repurchase. I normally keep the regular bottle at work and have a travel size at home for just in case. It’s one of those products I can’t live without.
Nádia F.
Woodstock
This is a must have for EVERYONE! This should be used every time you wash your hair when it’s humid and when is dry. I always apply 10 pumps, and my hair does not stay sticky or oily. It norishes and shines. I bought online at amazon and kept bying for the whole family. Even my husband uses after he dries his hair. Don’t be afraid to buy!
Mindy B.
Lewiston, ID
I purchased this product last Spring from my hairdresser and I CANNOT BELIEVE how amazing it is! Depending on length and thickness of your hair, you really don't need to use much! My hair is shoulder length and I use Q-tip sized dab over my entire head. Not only does this stuff smell phenomenal, it leaves my hair silky smooth and not at all oily! Although, if you DO have oily hair, I would recommend using even less. Tames the frizz and leaves my hair feeling phenomenal.

Amanda D.
Livonia, MI
my hair is an extremely dry mess and it always looks so damaged.. That is until I put the mythic oil in my hair. This stuff is amazing. I wouldn’t recommend it if you already have an oily hair type but if you have hair like mine, HIGHLY recommend! (it smells amazing too!!)
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
They sell it in the UK stores, but you can only get it on Amazon in the US. Saw it on a natural curly hair tutorial on YouTube (Leyla Rose). The oil is smooth and light. I loved it and will probably buy again. I also use it on my ends when I after straightening my hair.
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
This is magic! Smells amazing first off. I have blonde hair and it gets super dry sometimes. This product is very effective. I make sure to never run out of this! I highly recommend for others. Works well in wet or dry hair!
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I love this oil. Makes my hair so smooth and shiny. It smells so good too. I apply it to my wet hair and then after I flat iron my hair. I love it and would highly recommend it.
SARAH F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this oil! It's great for curly hair and really tames my frizz. It smells great too and is very light. I used to use a different oil, but this is my favorite now.
Dana N.
Los Angeles
I use it after every shower. Makes hair look smooth and shiny, and smells nice too! You do not need gallons of product, it is rather concentrated and a couple of drops is enough to help hair look healthy. I am using this product for a year already twice or three times a week. Gives me a sense of salon care at home. Of course, in combination with the good shampoo and conditioner.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I had seen online ravings about this oil and now would agree with those reviews.  It's not heavy but really helped to weigh down my ends which tend to be frizzy and fly-a-way status.  I don't particularly love the smell but it's not stinky by any means.  It's pricier than drugstore and even a little pricier than some high end brands.  I only had to use 2 pumps to help my hair which is long and coarse.  I would recommend to anyone who is looking for some added shine and added  control for rebellious hair.
Dezirae D.
Howard City, MI
My 14 daughter has VERY dry hair..it is natural curly...would this help her hair look healthy ??
Monique M.
How does it smell?
Tabitha L.
Does this oil leave you feeling greasy or does it absorb into the hair just leaving it shiny?
Crystal P.
I have thick frizzy/naturally curly long hair, and need something to tame the frizz. Will this work for me? Try so many products but haven't found my holy grail product yet.
Candice M.
Johnston, RI
I have short hair but a dry scalp. how often will I need to use this product and does it really work?