BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Mythic Rich Oil has a blend of rich bran oil and argan oil. It leaves hair instantly more supple, tamed and glossy. The oil is immediately absorbed for a lightweight feel and finish. Provides intense nourishment to make hair more manageable Provides shine and frizz protection Size: 4.2 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Hair type: Frizzy, curly, unruly Active ingredients: Rich bran oil, argan oil, vitamin E and omega 3 oils We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

• Does this oil leave you feeling greasy or does it absorb ...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair oily?1 Answers
  • Someone told me about this product , but haven't buy it y...1 Answers
Evelyn R.
Coachella , CA
I love the smell, it’s literally EVERYTHING to me I try to use it just once in a while because when I do use it I literally use more than 10 pumps i split my hair in half and go crazy and it is just because of the smell I bought it in a hair salon without even reading what it was for it’s like when people say “he/she got me at hello” don’t know its purpose just know it’s smells AMAZING and keeps my hair from getting all frizzy and staticky
Mindy B.
Lewiston, ID
I purchased this product last Spring from my hairdresser and I CANNOT BELIEVE how amazing it is! Depending on length and thickness of your hair, you really don't need to use much! My hair is shoulder length and I use Q-tip sized dab over my entire head. Not only does this stuff smell phenomenal, it leaves my hair silky smooth and not at all oily! Although, if you DO have oily hair, I would recommend using even less. Tames the frizz and leaves my hair feeling phenomenal.

Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I love this oil. Makes my hair so smooth and shiny. It smells so good too. I apply it to my wet hair and then after I flat iron my hair. I love it and would highly recommend it.
SARAH F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this oil! It's great for curly hair and really tames my frizz. It smells great too and is very light. I used to use a different oil, but this is my favorite now.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
One of the top oils I use for myself and on my clients. A little goes along way , I normally use it from the mids to ends. This oil not only smells amazing but helps the hair feeling good and looking good. I recommend this product to those that don’t have oily scalp. I would repurchase. I normally keep the regular bottle at work and have a travel size at home for just in case. It’s one of those products I can’t live without.
Dana N.
Los Angeles
I use it after every shower. Makes hair look smooth and shiny, and smells nice too! You do not need gallons of product, it is rather concentrated and a couple of drops is enough to help hair look healthy. I am using this product for a year already twice or three times a week. Gives me a sense of salon care at home. Of course, in combination with the good shampoo and conditioner.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I had seen online ravings about this oil and now would agree with those reviews.  It's not heavy but really helped to weigh down my ends which tend to be frizzy and fly-a-way status.  I don't particularly love the smell but it's not stinky by any means.  It's pricier than drugstore and even a little pricier than some high end brands.  I only had to use 2 pumps to help my hair which is long and coarse.  I would recommend to anyone who is looking for some added shine and added  control for rebellious hair.
ulia r.
East Hanover, NJ
This  treatment is amazing! I apply it to my hands then run it through the lengths of my hair, avoiding the top front of my head where I tend to get a greasy look second day in case I want/need to skip a wash. This serum has oils in it but does not weigh my hair down or make it look greasy at all. It actually makes my hair silky, shiny, and luscious looking! It is the last step I use after using the Extraordinary Oil shampoo and conditioners. It makes styling so much easier and I don't have fly away hairs or hair that sticks up either. I tried it the first time on my 3rd anniversary and my hair looked awesome.
Nádia F.
Woodstock, GA
This is a must have for EVERYONE! This should be used every time you wash your hair when it’s humid and when is dry. I always apply 10 pumps, and my hair does not stay sticky or oily. It norishes and shines. I bought online at amazon and kept bying for the whole family. Even my husband uses after he dries his hair. Don’t be afraid to buy!
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
This is such a great product. I received a small bottle of this in a beauty box. It makes m] hair so soft. You can use it 2 ways. On damp hair before blow drying or on dry hair to smooth. The little sample bottle has lasted me a long time as you only need a little bit. Great product!
Dezirae D.
Howard City, MI
My 14 daughter has VERY dry hair..it is natural curly...would this help her hair look healthy ??
Monique M.
How does it smell?
Tabitha L.
Does this oil leave you feeling greasy or does it absorb into the hair just leaving it shiny?
Crystal P.
I have thick frizzy/naturally curly long hair, and need something to tame the frizz. Will this work for me? Try so many products but haven't found my holy grail product yet.
Candice M.
Johnston, RI
I have short hair but a dry scalp. how often will I need to use this product and does it really work?

Amazon