BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What it is: Protect your hair from 230°C heat with L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Seve Thermique. The oil-in cream features black cumin oil, an ancestral remedy of Egyprian Pharaohs that is used against burns for its exceptional anti-inflammatory and...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel S.
Stillwater, OK
This is my favorite hair product!
It has replaced my hair oils and my heat protectant, because it does both those things!
It smells amazing, I put it on my hair damp before I blow dry and will put more on the ends of they feel dry. Love!
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
This is my favorite produt foe hair for sure. It's good for who uses baby liss all the time and likes to dry hair everyday. This protect our hair. I really love loreal produt.
Lina M.
cairo
I’m very sad that this product has been discontinued. I absolutely loved this cream so much, it’s sève protectrice which is a heat protecting cream. Apply a small amount on to your fingers and spread it evenly through washed wet hair then start blow drying your hair and see your hair drying fast without harm looking shiny and shimmery and not greasy.
Jacqueline E.
Metepec
Empecemos por el empaque, este si me transporta a la antigüedad y me da luxury vibes, es un protector de calor que se siente pesado en textura pero protege precioso tu cabello y lo deja luciendo cómo 24k no se qué más pedir, contiene "black cumin" lo que supongo que es el ingrediente activo que permite que funcione tan tan bien
Holly E.
Calgary, AB
I am not one for putting a ton of product in my hair because I’m fearful of it looking greasy and sticky however this oil is dummy proof just a small bit goes a long way in protecting my hair and it’s super easy to work with
Ghita B.
Really good oil, it is an amazing hydratation for dry to medium hair.
YOU can apply it every other day and it leaves a soft and shiny feeling without being oily.
It IS amazing! I recommend it. It is worth way more than it is!
Natalia M.
San Jose
My hair actually feels softer and shinier every time I straighten it. Also smells very good and the split ends are less than before
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
This is a very good produt. U can buy