L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Melissa K.L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Blanckittyy y.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 1 Retail Package

Buy on Amazon
Simran J.
Stony Brook
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If you are someone who's hair gets out of control,super frizzy and super rough, this is the product for you. I have been using it for over 1.5 years and I am so happy with the results. I have oily scalp and it's work great for me. After the first wash you can feel the smoothness in your hair. It softens the texture of your hair and also adds shine. It smells great. Definitely recommend it.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
There's no mistaking a woman who smells amazing! This shampoo will have you at the center of attention in every occasion, however the softness and cleanliness of your hair will keep you coming back for more. Let the Moroccan oils penetrate your hair and allow the fragrant formula to take you to its mystic place.
Anna E.
Wilmington, NC
This shampoo seemed to work fine-- no better or worse than another solid salon shampoo. The thing is.... I can't get past the smell of this stuff!! On first sniff it's a bit of a heavier scent but (I thought) doable. Well. This stink hangs around and does not dissipate. At all. I have two daughters and didn't want it to go to waste... so I just gave it to them. A few days later I grabbed it out of the shower and threw it and the conditioner in the trash. I couldn't even stand to give them a hug. Seriously it's that strong. 🤢
Alexandra C.
Loooovee this shampoo. Has an amazing smell and there's seriously so much of it in the bottle, I only ever buy more after a matter of months has gone by. Leaves the hair feeling very soft and smooth, and smelling amazing
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I purchased this shampoo after hearing great reviews from beauty bloggers that swear by this product. All that hype is true, this shampoo did a wonderful job at controlling my long, thick, frizzy 2C hair. After shampooing, my hair is super shiny, soft and helps manage tangles. The smell is also wonderful, not overpowering and lingers all day. I would definitely recommend this shampoo for most hair types. The exclusion being fine hair, which might make it limp and oily.
Andrea O.
L'Oreal Mythic shampoo and conditioner are made from argan oil, which is rich in vitamin E and Omega 3 oils that easily absorbs into the hair to nourish deeply and provide control. Cotton seed oil is all natural, adds nourishment and extreme softness to the hair for a weightless finish. I have long used the full line and feja my hair with a hydrated, soft and extra shiny feeling. I have been wearing this time a week, it is not heavy and it does not leave my hair greasy. My new favorite for sure.
L'Oreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque (For All Hair Types) - 500ml/16.9oz L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Rich Oil
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is amazing! When paired with the conditioner, it's the perfect duo. In combination, or when used alone, my hair ends up so silky and shiny. I have never felt softer hair. My only complaint is the price. If price isn't a concern, definitely try this out! I highly recommend it! I always go back to this when I decide to splurge a little and pamper myself!
Ashton H.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is bomb! I got a sample of it in a birch box and immediately went out to buy the full size. Never has my hair felt softer and smoothr. It's a bit on the pricier side for a drugstore brand but I feel it's worth it. Plus you can't beat the smell; it smells divine!
Janelle R.
I got a travel size bottle of this in my birchbox for December and have been incredibly impressed. Cleans hair well, doesn't irritate my uber sensitive scalp, and most of all, it makes my hair amazingly soft, smooth and shiny! It has a soft old school shampoo scent.
Virginia R.
This mythic oil shampoo is the bomb it's for all hair type and helps your hair to become healthy i use it for my dry scalp the scent is amazing and the consistency is silky Iam so satisfied with this product it's affordable to get and it lasts you quite a few weeks i recommend it to other people