BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Silicone-free , nourishing melting mask for normal to dry, undernourished hair. A professional formula containing glycerol. Intensely nourished, hair feels softer, more supple and easier to detangle.

Apply evenly on damp, cleansed hair. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

Use with Nutrifier Shampoo for best results.

Hair Type: Normal To Dry, Undernourished Hair

• Deeply Hydrates
  • Helps Maintain A Barrier To Prevent Dryness

Annie A.
Kansas City, MO
Totally in love with this deep conditioning mask (especially when paired with the other products in the L’Oreal Professionals Serie Expert repair line)! I’m constantly looking for ways to nourish my hair as I use heat products most days. I really feel like this mask when used every week or so has made a difference both smoothing and strengthening my strands! Overall, definitely a product and line I’d purchase! I did receive these products complementary from Influenster and L’Oreal.
Tara N.
This is a very thick conditioner, which is what I really like.  You can use it as a mask, or as a daily conditioner.  The smell is very nice without being overpowering.  I don't feel a heavy residue on my hair when I use it, so I like to use it every time I wash my hair.  The overall price is very good, especially for what you get for the product.
Alison V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sometimes this product would leave my hair slightly greasy straight out of the shower. The grease look is a huge problem for me so that's why I have to give it 3 stars.  I enjoy the feeling of the mask but it's wearability is a no-go. I have never used a product like this before but I will not purchase to test other brands.
Bianca C.
Received this is my first ever Voxbox from influenster! Not only was is complimentary but it's now one of my fav haircare products. I love a good hair masque and this one is particularly great. Leaves my hair feeling hydrated and soft without making it heavy. So happy with this product and would absolutely recommend this to others
Lexi A.
Watford City, ND
Pretty obsessed with how this make my hair look and feel. It’s really great for dry hair as well as split ends. The only down fall for me is you have to town dry your hair, apply it, then rinse it out. I’m also not a fan of the container because you have to scoop out the product which is kind of a pain in the shower.
Anna L.
I have long color damaged hair. This product is fantastic! It’s a deep conditioning formula that acts as a mask for the hair which is super easy to use! The results after using were absolutely amazing! My hair was super silky nourished and soft!!! Smells wonderful as well! I highly recommend
Minnelle K.
Smells amazing like the shampoo and conditioner. I always like to mask my hair every other shower so I will definitely use this as one of my masks. I don’t like my hair to be straight and I felt like this really straightened my hair. If you’re going for that I suggest this mask! I gave it one less star because it did make my hair greasy.
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this mask. It’s very smoothing and detangling. Makes my hair soft and easy to brush out. I have fine easily tangled hair, especially when it’s wet. I wish the packaging was different but it’s thick so idk if it would squeeze out of a tube well. I just hate opening a jar in the shower.
Hellen S.
San Francisco, CA
This product is really dense. It’s not super creamy and when you apply it you won’t feel your hair smooth right at the moment but after waiting the time they tell you to, you see what it came for. I like the smell of it and that my hair is less only with it. Also my ends are less dry
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
I love that you only have to wait for 3-5 minutes. It really soften your hair. It is not 100% on no frizz and such but once you style your hair, your hair feels so soft and shiny. A little goes a long way. I just wish it was in a squeezing tube for easier excess ;)