L'Oréal Professionnel Majirouge Permanent Creme Color Ionene G + Incell 6.64 6RC

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

L'OREAL by L'Oreal MAJIREL 5.6 1.7OZ see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Vanna P.
Loreal has always been a leader in the hair care industry. This color is awesome, vibrant and conditioning. With this color, you don't have to worry about fading.
I used this product and it didn't work so well on me since I have Black hair. I was looking for a bright red but instead it gave me a dark toned red. Might work better with brown or lighter hair if you're looking for a bright red color like I was.
Reba B.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cassandra U.
Mississauga, Ontario
This is a great product ! If you have virgin hair it will get you red in a flash. Personally I didn't have virgin hair when I used this. I used 40 vol developer for my non virgin hair and 10 or 20 vol for my nearly black roots and the colour was very even. It did dry out my hair a bit but I managed to repair it with various conditioners.
Ana N.
Nuevo León México
I didnt like any thing. To agresive. Smells bad. Y no me gustó. Nunca usaré este producto de nuevo. Muy dañino. Mi color s cafe claro moka