BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Majirel Creme Color see more...

Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
5.71 is a
beautiful color but the box I received was 10 years old. I know hair die
has long expiration date but I don't think ten year is in that limit. I
mixed this with another L'Oréal color to get desired shade but after I
was done with washing and drying my scalp got very itchy. Next morning
inch was unbearable so I dumped a bottle of moroocon oil to my head to
stop it. Eventually itch went away. Other color I mixed was only 6
months old. I used L'Oréal hair dye in the past and never had dry scalp
problem with them. Color came out excellent as always. I still have half
tube but definitely not planning to use it. L'Oréal has a web page fir
their product to unscript their product expression dates. So I suggest
everybody to check it after reviewing the item.
GERALDINE R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
el mejor tinte en cuanto a cabellos pelirojos se trata. dura mucho tiempo en el cabello hasta el nuevo retoque, y tiene una variedad en tonos rojizos lo amo y lo mejor es economico
Vanna P.
Loreal has always been a leader in the hair care industry. This color is awesome, vibrant and conditioning. With this color, you don't have to worry about fading.
Maisha M.
It was an great product. I use it all the time every 3 times in a week. It has ok packaging noting too fancy. I brought it from Ulta. It was very smother on my hair. I'll recommend this to everyone.
I used this product and it didn't work so well on me since I have Black hair. I was looking for a bright red but instead it gave me a dark toned red. Might work better with brown or lighter hair if you're looking for a bright red color like I was.
karissa b.
Review for: L'Oreal Professionnel Majirouge Lumax Permanent Creme Color Ionene G + Incell 7.46 7Cr more...
I always use this color when I dye my hair red! This worked amazing and the color was beautiful! I will continue to buy this forever!
Mary L.
You have to try this product for yourself you will love it as much as I love it I thought it wasn't going to be good but it's great.
Priscilla L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used these to achieve my red hair color and they are absolutely perfect in the way that they turned out very happy with the product
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Pretty good stuff! I have yet to see any failed results! Will keep using this product and many more from this brand name!
Keysha R.
No me gustó, el color se deteriora muy rápido, la línea de Loreal de rojo como la red o red hot es mucho mejor
GERALDINE R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Solo tiene variedad en pelirojos??