L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel The Hair Color Beauty Treatment Ionene G 4.26 Dark Irid Auburn Brown

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

L'Oreal Professionnel Majirouge Permanent Creme Ionene G 1.7oz 7.40 7CCC L'Oreal Professionnel Majirouge Permanent Creme Ionene G 7.40 7CCC provides a Dark Intense Copper Blonde color to your hair. Ionène G™ restores, protects, and continously... see more...

• CAn this be found at walmart?1 Answers
  • Does it really work cause i need something good for my ha...1 Answers
Diana R.
Perfecta cobertura, es un tinte super profesional y ademas huele muy rico y es suave con el cuero cabelludo, los colores son vibrantes, brillantes ... 😍😍 divinos !!!
sequariah l.
Atlanta, GA
Looks really awesome in the picture but is really bad in real life and I'm like WTF is this, I am a found lady a d I didn't expect something different than what I see
Nikki C.
Ridgeland, SC
This is a nice high lift hair color. Follow all manufactures directions. Does not dry hair out and has a plesent smell.
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
I've only used this a few times but every time i do I'm in love. Works so well for the price I've paid.
This product is the perfect color for my hair. This brand is an awesome brand.
Gaby v.
Hemet, CA
Does it really work cause i need something good for my hair cause i struggle getting my hair too look natural nut its really impossiable for me to get my hair too look like that...
Trisha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CAn this be found at walmart?