BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 7.23 7VG LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 7.23 7VG gives a uniform dark violet beige blonde color to your hair by providing extra nourishment. It looks striking on any skin tone and brightens your looks.... see more...

holly W.
New Castle, PA
loreal majirel is the brand of choice we used in the salon....when i worked as a cosmetologist for 5 years! covers greys better than anything else we used! In fact, if a customer had more than 25% grey, we only used this brand. Haven't really used it since my days at the salon, but i loved it and it was a GREAT reliable brand.
Evelyn F.
Homestead, FL
I truly loved this product. I usually dye my hair at home because I know exactly what I want, and I enjoy doing it. This color left my hair soft, shinny and covered my grey areas. Great product would definitely buy again.
Meghan L.
Beautiful mademoiselle! This is a rich color that's great for touch ups. Super affordable in between salon visits. Oui!
Anna R.
San Bernrdno, CA
Love this product great color and coverage last a good amount of time non fading
maria m.
A marca e ótima assim como seu produto, usei apenas uma 2 vezes mais gostei.